Snow Goddess

• Thread starter Cannakwn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cannakwn

I'd like to get as much information as possible about this lovely girl. Best veg practices for her, how long should I keep her there until bloom... and ideal flower time too. A link or expert advise would be useful. In the meantime I'll continue listening to her and researching.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
At what stage are you in the grow? Have you popped the beanz? is it a clone, Media used? whats your skill level, tell us some of your vitals, feed source, lighting, groom details and what method will you be using, living soil/organic, synthetic nutes, NFT, flood n drain, aeroponics etc. sog, scrog, indoor or out.

C

Cannakwn

At what stage are you in the grow? Have you popped the beanz? is it a clone, Media used? whats your skill level, tell us some of your vitals, feed source, lighting, groom details and what method will you be using, living soil/organic, synthetic nutes, NFT, flood n drain, aeroponics etc. sog, scrog, indoor or out.
Clone, batch 64 cocoa mix, use a light vega mix with rhizo, cannazyme and calmag ( canna and botanicare) in a one gallon since the first of the month, under t5 indoor.

C

Cannakwn

I'm real curious about the strain itself, has anyone grown it? All and any input is appreciated

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
All I can share with you in I havent ever run this strain. From what I could pull up it is the work of 303 Seeds and is a high cbd strain with some nice family tree in the mix. Sorry I couldn't help.

Top Bottom