Snow Leopard, Goji OG and many more from bodhi genetics (catdaddy's way)

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

I over reacted, I'm sorry. The Tude has been the only place I have ordered for quite a while now. I didn't realize there was this kind of a disruption during drops on other sites. I am thankful I have access to genetics at all - I forgot that for a moment.

:bag:
no need for apologies, you spoke your mind at the time, and one can't ask for more.

yeah, as B stated, only the Tude has been capable of handling large traffic when it comes to specific drops.
if you want, he does have another drop ft Mountain Temple, SCMK x Appalachia, A11 x Appalachia and Green Lotus, coming very soon to another location. it's been awhile since i shopped there, but if one is willing to take the chance, i'll provide the link.
just a fair warning, expect the same because this site is even smaller than the depot.

d420dool

d420dool

hey cat man how r ya, hey i was wonderin if u could specify about that drop, like whats green lotus and mountain temple or scmk or a11, i wanna learn as much as i can about b's stock and how he breeds and all that, it f'in fascinates me

catdaddy

catdaddy

girls been under a 600w hps the last couple of weeks and they have exploded in growth since then. pics were taken a day ago, and believe it or not, they are getting and looking better everyday.

Dragon Fruit- currently standing at 15.5" and have exploded the most since the last update. almost all stems have gotten thick and hollow, with some nice nodal spacing, that are starting to even out with the help of supercropping.
IMG 5870   Copy

IMG 5872   Copy

IMG 5874   Copy

IMG 5876   Copy

IMG 5877   Copy

IMG 5878   Copy

IMG 5882   Copy

IMG 5880   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

Drunken Master- currently standing at a little of 17" and is looking like she's going to be a beast. she's very branchy, with very nice nodal spacing and looks like she will yield a decent amount of buds when the time comes.
as you can, she's still recouping, but luckily that hasn't slowed her down one bit. once again, i predict she should be back to good health by the next feed or end of the week.
IMG 5883   Copy
IMG 5884   Copy
IMG 5885   Copy

IMG 5886   Copy
IMG 5887   Copy
IMG 5889   Copy
IMG 5894   Copy
IMG 5896   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

Black Triangle- here's some cure shots and vegging mothers that i am about to blow up.
i just basically let it dry out to the point the moisture was evenly distribute, then placed and tightly wrapped into an oven bag and lastly placed in mason jar for the previous 3 wks.
IMG 5945   Copy

IMG 5951   Copy

IMG 5962   Copy

IMG 5966   Copy

IMG 5937   Copy

one is in a quarter gal of coco and the other in a gal of coco, both standing tall at around 14".

IMG 5968   Copy
catdaddy

catdaddy

shit looks tasty. can't wait for a smoke report.
Agreed Dank! Catdaddy those Black Triangle nugs look super tasty! You definitely did those justice! I too, can't wait for a smoke report! How did those yield for you? What Bodhi gear are you dropping next?
thanks.
i sent some out for someone to do the report, but it has yet to reach them. will spread some more out, probably the end of this wk or sometime next week, to a couple others to get some opinions from different sources.

as for what's next on the menu, all i could think of atm is finishing out the packs that i started, along with the rest of the testers, and probably Love Triangle, Blue Tara, White Lotus, Isaac Hayes or something from the 88g13/hp line.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
thanks.
i sent some out for someone to do the report, but it has yet to reach them. will spread some more out, probably the end of this wk or sometime next week, to a couple others to get some opinions from different sources.

as for what's next on the menu, all i could think of atm is finishing out the packs that i started, along with the rest of the testers, and probably Love Triangle, Blue Tara, White Lotus, Isaac Hayes or something from the 88g13/hp line.
Sounds like you got some dank lined up bro. Can't wait to see whats next in store. You got good taste in strains

catdaddy

catdaddy

Awesome healthy looking plants cat, they all look terrific bro, very nice work........ peace soser
thanks, Sose, they're looking better each and everyday.

here's just a quick update showing what they look like after being lollipoped and slightly defoliated. the girls are looking much better too, i've been feeding them at 700 ppms everyday for the last week and they've beef up quite nicely since then.
i'm giving them a wk to recover, so mid next wk would be the start of 12/12.

Drunken Master
IMG 5981   Copy
IMG 5983   Copy
IMG 5987   Copy
IMG 5990   Copy

here's what the bottoms look like since i started growing in coco.
IMG 5989   Copy

IMG 5988   Copy

Dragon Fruit
this one looks much better in person, so i am guessing she is not as photogenic as the rest.
IMG 5994   Copy
IMG 5995   Copy
IMG 5996   Copy
IMG 5997   Copy
IMG 5999   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

Looking great catdaddy. Potency wise, what would you compare Black triangle to? And whatis the makeup of Black Triangle? RB
Triangle Kush x 88 g13/hp. as of now, all i can compare it to is Motorbreath (Chemdog D pheno), it falls right behind it in potency wise. mind you, that was the only female i found in 6 beans, and i am pretty sure it gets better if one decides to dig in that line.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

thanks, Sose, they're looking better each and everyday.

here's just a quick update showing what they look like after being lollipoped and slightly defoliated. the girls are looking much better too, i've been feeding them at 700 ppms everyday for the last week and they've beef up quite nicely since then.
i'm giving them a wk to recover, so mid next wk would be the start of 12/12.

Drunken Master
View attachment 307003View attachment 307004View attachment 307005View attachment 307008
here's what the bottoms look like since i started growing in coco.View attachment 307007
View attachment 307006

Dragon Fruit
this one looks much better in person, so i am guessing she is not as photogenic as the rest.
View attachment 307016View attachment 307017View attachment 307018View attachment 307019View attachment 307020
results like that coco is the way for me.. bottoms look like those can make some healthy clones

catdaddy

catdaddy

Heads up,
The tude just relisted a bunch of strain.

Ph, thanks for the assist. did you pick up anything for the promo? let us know.

results like that coco is the way for me.. bottoms look like those can make some healthy clones
haha, you already know. i took a bunch and placed them into those plugs. from the looks of it, some look to make it and some don't. it look like some had too much moisture and turned the bottom of the stems into mush. for the ones that made it, people be on the lookout, they're on the way.

Top Bottom