Snow storm / moab / rocks resinator ???

• Thread starter Rogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rogrower

Rogrower

Thinking of giving snow storm ultra by humboldt and moab or rocks resinator a go anyone used these before can give me any advice ?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I've used MOAB as a bloom booster for years. Initially in coco, and now in hydro. Huge fan of it, but one must be conservative with its use. It's very, VERY hot and will roast your plants if you over do it. In some cases, you'll need to drop your base feed as much as 50% to account for the amount of MOAB you're adding to your feed solution.

Otherwise I haven't used either of the other two. MOAB definitely influences bigger, denser flowers, and there's plenty of evidence around the web vouching for it whereas many other additives are no more than snake oil placebos.

Rogrower

Rogrower

Thanks for the reply I'll give be it a go ... Would love to hear some opinions on the other two

Mugwort

Mugwort

Thinking of giving snow storm ultra by humboldt and moab or rocks resinator a go anyone used these before can give me any advice
I’ve used Snow Storm Ultra on all of my grows (4 total so I’m still new). I use it about twice/week 1/2tsp-1tsp/gal. I have never not used it. Not sure if it’s doing any good but I can say it hasn’t killed any plants. It’s supposed to be a trichome stimulator. Without doing a blind study...I think of it as a supplement!

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Can anyone tell me what is in Snow Storm with any certainty? Looks like hydro store SHAZAM in a bottle.

Mugwort

Mugwort

Can anyone tell me what is in Snow Storm with any certainty? Looks like hydro store SHAZAM in a bottle.
It probably is! I wonder same thing. If you find out hard info please let me know. I can say with confidence that Atami’s “Bloombastic”, starting at the beginning of the fourth week, has enhanced the size and density of my buds. I have used it on a strain that immediately followed a grow that I did not use it—only PK enhancers and there was a BIG DIFFERENCE! I will continue to use it until I find something better. It’s expensive but, to me, worth it. A little goes a long way!

SmokinJo421

SmokinJo421

Thinking of giving snow storm ultra by humboldt and moab or rocks resinator a go anyone used these before can give me any advice ?
I've used snow storm and will not grow without it. I start to put it in the soil during veg at 1mil per gallon of water. (As well as 1-2 time per week foliar spray. Spraying upwards from bottom of the plant as I lift the leaves.)
For the soil application I follow the directions on the bottle!! It is very expensive
Make sure 2 buy large bottles and store in the fridge
I’ve used Snow Storm Ultra on all of my grows (4 total so I’m still new). I use it about twice/week 1/2tsp-1tsp/gal. I have never not used it. Not sure if it’s doing any good but I can say it hasn’t killed any plants. It’s supposed to be a trichome stimulator. Without doing a blind study...I think of it as a supplement!
Are you using it as directed, and do you use it as a foliar in veg?

Top Bottom