• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joseph29

Joseph29

Snow storm ultra results
Snow storm ultra results 2
Snow storm ultra results 3
Snow storm ultra results 4
I have completed two grows, one using snow storm ultra and one without it. See if you can see any difference.

The other nutes I used were:
maxibloom
liquid koolbloom
floralicious plus
molasses
shooting powder

These are my platinum bubbas without SSU.

Joseph29

Joseph29

these are the platinum bubbas that received 15 drops per gallon of SSU. all grown in soil.
Pbssu1
Pbssu2
Pbssu3
Pbssu4
Pbssu5

Here is a Jupiter OG grown using snow storm ultra
Photo 6

The jupiter smelled exactly like pledge. super lemony and super sticky.

Joseph29

Joseph29

for some reason I can't make those pics any bigger :/ They got super purple and bigger with SSU. I'd also like to say that the SSU made the plants much more fragrant. Don't use much though or you'll burn your plants. I liked 15 drops per gallon.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

I can notice a slight difference but it just may be the pics. They do look frostier and more dense. Nice brother.... real nice and the genetics look great as well.

Joseph29

Joseph29

That jupiter og when I would squeeze a bud, my fingers would look wet. and the buds were literally rock hard.

Joseph29

Joseph29

on those big nugs are the inside a lighter green?
I don't remember, I only smoked them once just to test them and then they all went to a couple of patients. But they were very happy. no complaints. Hopefully I just keep getting better at growing. I should probably switch to organics.

Joseph29

Joseph29

Here's a shot from 3 weeks in. The SSU was starting to turn the leaves a platinum color. I couldn't believe it 3 weeks in. That didn't happen until week 6 with the other bubbas without the ssu.

Photo 9

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I have a question, did Humboldt's County Own stop making Gravity?? I ask because I was doing some research on it and I seen someone say its gonna be gone soon.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Oh, do you know why they would do that and what the new product will be called?? because thats weird for such a well known product.

I don't know if MOAB contains Tria or not, but I heard from multiple people it really blows up buds, IMO its kinda suspicious how it works so much better then other products that are basically the same ingredients and nutrient ratio. I don't disagree with you, just saying my opinion.

So Triacontanol is good or bad?? I ask because I also heard it is a natural ingredient in alfalfa, plus the Snow Storm Ultra bottle says "made of organic compounds".

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I heard someone say some farmers grow alfalfa, plow it into the grown, then plant there regular crop for the season. They do that for the triacontanol, some of us probably eat fruits with Tria in it and I've never heard it was 'deadly' like paclo (pbz).

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Oh, do you know why they would do that and what the new product will be called?? because thats weird for such a well known product.

I don't know if MOAB contains Tria or not, but I heard from multiple people it really blows up buds, IMO its kinda suspicious how it works so much better then other products that are basically the same ingredients and nutrient ratio. I don't disagree with you, just saying my opinion.

So Triacontanol is good or bad?? I ask because I also heard it is a natural ingredient in alfalfa, plus the Snow Storm Ultra bottle says "made of organic compounds".

Moab is a PK booster with B-1 added. NO Tria. It serves the same purpose as Pure Flowers, Shooting Powder, Bid Bud (powder), ect.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

for some reason I can't make those pics any bigger :/ They got super purple and bigger with SSU. I'd also like to say that the SSU made the plants much more fragrant. Don't use much though or you'll burn your plants. I liked 15 drops per gallon.

I've been thinking about using Triacontanol on a couple plants, how many ml did you use per gallon and how often?? I'm not sure how much 15 drops would be, I think the directions say 5 ml per gallon throughout the entire flower cycle, but that seems like too much IMO.

If anybody else has experience with SSU would you please post your application rates, but only if it worked good lol.

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

I've been thinking about using Triacontanol on a couple plants, how many ml did you use per gallon and how often?? I'm not sure how much 15 drops would be, I think the directions say 5 ml per gallon throughout the entire flower cycle, but that seems like too much IMO.

If anybody else has experience with SSU would you please post your application rates, but only if it worked good lol.
Candyland w/ SSU
-used as directed on back of bottle for soil application.

Going to be using Purple Maxx this run, can't wait to see results.

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is a little info I found on....... Triacontanol

Experiment #2 — Growth of Plants
Although some scientists and plant growers have seen remarkable increases in growth and production of plants from alfalfa and triacontanol, subsequent field tests by Ries and by other scientists from the U.S.D.A., universities and chemical companies have proved inconsistent and disappointing.5 Ries attributes most of the problems to the methods of formulation of triacontanol in that the long chain alcohol is very insoluble in water and in most other solvents. Ries and others have used combinations of solvents, detergents and surfactants in efforts to keep triacontanol in solution. The authors had a batch of triacontanol that had been opened for several months and this sample defied all attempts to get it in solution. A.J. Welebir is reported to have found additional requirements such as a solution at a pH of 8 or higher and the presence of metal ions such as calcium in the triacontanol solution. Using a solution of triacontanol with the above additions, Welebir has produced even more amazing growth and production than others have achieved and has done it consistently.5

The recommended dosage of 1-triacontanol is .1mg/L

Here is the full report of this study..

xenon730

xenon730

gravity was banned because it's main ingredient, a very old pgr named paclobutrazol(used to keep bonzai trees short), is a known carcinogen(causes cancer) when consumed by humans.

Top Bottom