Snow storm ultra

• Thread starter aeviaanah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

You need to drop your PPM #'s waay down so if you were running @ 800 ppm try maybe 500 ppm and 1/2 to 1/4 the reccommended Gravity. Bring up nute and maybe a little more gravity if you do not notice the leaf rust and burn. Towards the end if our pushing them real hard, you will get the rust, but it does not seem to affect yield, but better to back it down. In hydro if you just dump it in your res at the amount they say, crispy plants..

Onespark

Onespark

You need to drop your PPM #'s waay down so if you were running @ 800 ppm try maybe 500 ppm and 1/2 to 1/4 the reccommended Gravity. Bring up nute and maybe a little more gravity

In hydro if you just dump it in your res at the amount they say, crispy plants..

I second that. I use gravity in my res in a very similar fashion and it makes the flowers much more dense in my experience. I am a huge fan of gravity and have been using it for a couple years. If your plants are not stressed they take gravity like champs! I am using the SSU now weeks five and six in soil and the trichs are kicking into gear nicely. Don't have a side by side comparison with it yet. I am using sweet as well so if its all the same thing I would love to know.

B

Bud Farmer

You need to drop your PPM #'s waay down so if you were running @ 800 ppm try maybe 500 ppm and 1/2 to 1/4 the reccommended Gravity. Bring up nute and maybe a little more gravity if you do not notice the leaf rust and burn. Towards the end if our pushing them real hard, you will get the rust, but it does not seem to affect yield, but better to back it down. In hydro if you just dump it in your res at the amount they say, crispy plants..

Thanks for the reply!

W

weedfarm

just want to bump this and see how everyone is using this. I plan on using it in E&F tables. 2 100 gallon reses so cost is an issue. Really want see how successful foilar applications work

S

Sunnyd

Snow Storm Ultra- Used both with foliar and soil drench and foliar is far more cost effective and more crystal production... used about 2ml/32oz of water for foliar.

Gravity- Works wonders when used correctly. Drop ppms way down and start off with 1ml/gal. Usually use it (9 week plant) from week 4- week 6 or 7.. also u may want to add a tad of cal/mag to ur res since u will exhibit some calcium def.

S

Sunnyd

I would use Snow Storm at the start of week 4... Foliar at once a day towards light off.....

F

fotparmer

I just bought Snow storm ultra today and have just mixed it with my other nutes in the res. I am at week 4 or 5 of flower now. Should I still add my molasses? I use 1tbs per gal.
I used way less of the SSU than was suggested.

bloads

bloads

I would use Snow Storm at the start of week 4... Foliar at once a day towards light off.....

Just purchased mine today. I'm planning on doing mine foliar as well (i just raise my lights when I foliate, can't be asked to go in there and mess around during the dark).

How long do you foliar feed w/ Snow Storm Ultra? Do you worry about slightly misting the nugs as you aim for the leaves?

F

fotparmer

Its been like 4 months since i first bought SSU and Gravity. I use ssu as a spray and i have had to finished results and it seemed to be better than my last 2 results without it. The gravity on the other hand made my nugz like lead weights! I am a soil user for the most part and It truly helped me out! I used 1/4 tsp per gallon of water . The bottle of SSU says its more efficient to use as a spray.

bloads

bloads

Just double checking, Snow Storm Ultra's just supposed to add resin/crystals, correct? It's not a growth booster, or flavor booster?

Or, better yet, can someone just explain exactly what it's supposed to do?

S

spunion

Just double checking, Snow Storm Ultra's just supposed to add resin/crystals, correct? It's not a growth booster, or flavor booster?

Or, better yet, can someone just explain exactly what it's supposed to do?

I have heard it contains triacontanol but I found this on another forum.

dizzlekush said:
i kinda doubt that snow storm ultra has any Triacontanol in it with the application rates and whatnot. also does the product foam or smell alcoholic? TRIA has to be dissolved, and it solidifies in solution rather easily. i think SSU is just Potassium Hydroxide with some Glycine or L form aminos and possibly a SAR inducer like Chitosan or Harpin Protien, but the application rates kinda make me doubt it has anything other than basic plant food.

I personally just got some the other day and was trying to figure this out myself so I can figure out what if any other flower boosters I can use. Its unfortunate plant food products aren't required to label everything. I guess they'd be surrendering trade secrets that way.

B

Buddy Hemphill

gravity is bad, huh?

Alar....banned in every country in the world for food crops.

Thats why Cali pulled all the bottles.

Its a known carcenogen.

Oldman13

Oldman13

has anyone used HUMBOLDT COUNTY'S OWN SNOW STORM ULTRA? it is supposed to be a combination of snow storm maxx and purple maxx. please let me know what you think of this product
It's funny how anymore when I do a search it brings me here and I seem to get more questions than answers when it does but anyway originally snow storm Ultra was what I believe to be the exact same thing as purple Max the Recently I read on the bottle how they have realize that two years in their process they had two products it overlapped each other and they took snow storm Ultra and basically revampt it or reinvented it so it's different and I'm not sure about the prior but now it's just you use it in your vision room as well as your Bud room when I talked to the person at the nursery he said he saw no difference in the two by reading it meaning a bleezy have the exact same nutrients in them! I have been using the purple Max for quite a while and I believe it does help but it's hard to say how much except for when I ran out I my yield wasn't quite as large and buds were much smaller but everything also corresponding at the same time I was having other detrimental problems exclamation points so I can't really answer anything about snow storm Ultra except for I always thought it was basically the same product but I'm not sure I would have to look at these specs which is what I probably am getting ready to do sorry but that is my thought about your thoughts! But when I asked the question on Google I didn't expect to be brought here and asked basically the same question instead of an answer and the answer May be below I just haven't read them yet because when I punched up the article you came up asking your question about the same thing I'm asking sort of or maybe not hell I'm always lost anyway so don't matter well it doesn't matter but then again it doesn't
has anyone used HUMBOLDT COUNTY'S OWN SNOW STORM ULTRA? it is supposed to be a combination of snow storm maxx and purple maxx. please let me know what you think of this product

Capture 2021 06 25 19 43 40
Oldman13

Oldman13

It's funny how anymore when I do a search it brings me here and I seem to get more questions than answers when it does but anyway originally snow storm Ultra was what I believe to be the exact same thing as purple Max the Recently I read on the bottle how they have realize that two years in their process they had two products it overlapped each other and they took snow storm Ultra and basically revampt it or reinvented it so it's different and I'm not sure about the prior but now it's just you use it in your vision room as well as your Bud room when I talked to the person at the nursery he said he saw no difference in the two by reading it meaning a bleezy have the exact same nutrients in them! I have been using the purple Max for quite a while and I believe it does help but it's hard to say how much except for when I ran out I my yield wasn't quite as large and buds were much smaller but everything also corresponding at the same time I was having other detrimental problems exclamation points so I can't really answer anything about snow storm Ultra except for I always thought it was basically the same product but I'm not sure I would have to look at these specs which is what I probably am getting ready to do sorry but that is my thought about your thoughts! But when I asked the question on Google I didn't expect to be brought here and asked basically the same question instead of an answer and the answer May be below I just haven't read them yet because when I punched up the article you came up asking your question about the same thing I'm asking sort of or maybe not hell I'm always lost anyway so don't matter well it doesn't matter but then again it doesn't
I was asking the differences between the two were I also use G10 gravity and a purple Max is supposed to have a surge in nutrient uptake to your plants so you supposed to cut the regular nutrients by 1/3 and I'm not sure about the snow storm Bolter may just be another product and wanting you to spend a lot more money on it did not say anything about nutrient uptake surg on the bottle as purple Max does I have not used to the snow storm Ultra and now I don't think I'm going to just by hearing what you guys are saying and purple Max's says it's snow storm on the bottle as well that's why I thought they were the same product with a misprint in labeling

Oldman13

Oldman13

old generation purple maxx had both, but now they figured out they had two products in one so they decided to seperate it and sell as 2 diffrent things. It really sucks for the ones that used the original.

old bottle said purple maxx with snow storm under it. Not anymore
Yeah actually I got a little mixed up with you guys home, not the same thing but I was trying to find out what's what purple Max considered close to the end of flowering because it isn't clear on that I need is just as close to the end of flowering is that 1 week 2 weeks 3 weeks who knows I always thought it was like 2 weeks but I read the bottle now and it doesn't say

Oldman13

Oldman13

Lost...

Please tell me more about the use of Gravity in Hydro systems.

Thanks!
I wish I could but I don't use Hydroponics are you so it'll basically happy for all the mix 50/50 with coconut coir chips and it seems to work well for me there but I also recommend highly bat guano I still haven't got a complete handle on my yellowing of my leaves but that was one of what ingredients I seem to have stopped using for a while I have no idea why I did such a thing but when I started reusing it my leaves did Greenup but not as big as I would like some plants yes and other plants not as much as I wanted but I'm working on it sorry I can't help you with the Hydroponics thing seems like a lot of work to be honest do I have to constantly change your water and make sure that everything is just right I'm sure you probably have a handle on it though I hope your electricity never goes out on you if you do I hope you have a backup generator.. But for that fact I hope he never goes out on me either I do not have a backup generator but I am using some Tesla Technology which is now made us lower than the lowest average in electrical consumption.. I couldn't believe it myself but yes that's what they said when they sent us the bill

Latest posts

Top Bottom