Snow White Strain, Starting Another Grow.

• Thread starter Newtogrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fatawa

fatawa

20170516 195143
20170516 195132
Heres lil corner of my flower rm...

fatawa

fatawa

The one i scroggd out i didnt weave threw veg.my lil nephew was trying to do this for his 1st time,i threw a chick in net and then flippd her.cud only weave threw stretch..i usually do stadium trellis's when i truly scrog.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

The one i scroggd out i didnt weave threw veg.my lil nephew was trying to do this for his 1st time,i threw a chick in net and then flippd her.cud only weave threw stretch..i usually do stadium trellis's when i truly scrog.
Very cool!!!

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Looking really healthy man! Were you thinking of doing any topping, fiming or LST?
I think I'm gonna let them go the way they are. I'm limited to space that I have. I'm gonna transplant them today to 3 gallon pots.

Last edited:
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Well, I accidentally double ordered so I have a shit load of stuff coming Dynamite OG, amnesia auto, canuk cookies, blueberry auto fem, liberty haze, and honey cream FAST.
The Canuk cookies sound real good as I have had good luck with Canuk Seeds.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Oh well did the transplant today and everything went fine.. Put 1 in a 2 gallon pot and the other in a 3 gallon pot. Lets see what happens. Hope they do well.
20170520 1606061

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

hey u look like u know what ur doing...

My question is my top buds look mature but most of the bottom plant has lots of white pistils...

It's white widow autoflower 90 days old about
Now!!! Thats what I call SUCCULENT!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Can I harvest top bods and leave bottom or that will kill the plant

Should I just wait till the whole thing is matured before I harvest?
I tried that one time and it didn't work for me. Ask some of the farmers here they have alot of knowledge. They have been a great help to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom