SnowdogDiesel x Sourbubble and FireDog!

• Thread starter organicpanic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wildill

Wildill

Btw 50% male/female ratio on both strains. Gonna pop the rest when the temps cool down. Can't wait to see these in action when my environment is better!
Nice bro how your yields in those 10gallon totes? I was thinking of using some.

organicpanic

organicpanic

@Wildill not sure really. I usually run a min of 7 gal. I got these cuz they're cheaper than nursery pots. Plus I don't weigh anything so I guess I'll never know for sure. Last grow I had one in a 25 gal just to see. Got way bigger than the 7 gal pots that's for sure!

Wildill

Wildill

@Wildill not sure really. I usually run a min of 7 gal. I got these cuz they're cheaper than nursery pots. Plus I don't weigh anything so I guess I'll never know for sure. Last grow I had one in a 25 gal just to see. Got way bigger than the 7 gal pots that's for sure!

Cool how many drain holes did you put?

organicpanic

organicpanic

No drain holes! First for me. No salts going in so no need to flush. Just trying this out so not sure how it's gonna go. So far not bad. @monkymun welcome and I agree should be some quality for sure! This probiotic live soil growing is cool so far but we'll see in the end.

organicpanic

organicpanic

Sorry for more shitty pics but here they come and sideways I'm guessing. This is outta the first 4 popped did successions of 4 seeds. Second round basically got culled due to neglect and beign over zealous. Still got 7 hidden away;) Anyways 2 males 1 super stretchy and an earlie flowerer=mulch. 2nd male super bushy, huge leaves,fat stalk and reeks of a skunky,dogshit,fuel. 1 that showed hermie at 10 days,cornstalk,tall,bueatifull and stanky=fpe. And this girl easy going, seems quick to flower these pics at 12 days. Reeks already of skunky poopy funk! I'm antsy for sure to see what she's gonna do. And the 2 female firedogs outta 4 fucking reek! Big time! Still in veg. Great structure and viger on the FDs also. I'm stoked so far for sure! Thanks again @Aligee

organicpanic

organicpanic

@SoSour I don't ph and when they're young it def shows. As they get bigger I water less and the symptoms tend to go away. Yeah my tap is over 8! I try let the soil work it out.

organicpanic

organicpanic

@Aligee can't wait to see those pics! Outdoor? This girl was carrying a sweet skunky/poopy smell. Now she's just getting sweeter by the day. Fuck yeah bring on the beans dude! I would actually like to pop my next round within a couple weeks. I had some I was planning but they can wait. Hit me up!

Aligee

Aligee

@Aligee can't wait to see those pics! Outdoor? This girl was carrying a sweet skunky/poopy smell. Now she's just getting sweeter by the day. Fuck yeah bring on the beans dude! I would actually like to pop my next round within a couple weeks. I had some I was planning but they can wait. Hit me up!
For sure im free all week if your around lets meet up! No OD for me, shes in a stadium, with vertical lamps on beastmode lol!Your girls sound like they will be some dank meds, i have sourbubble keepers bout to be chopped soon i cant wait one is a straight up bubblegum pheno i can share a clone with you if youd like!

organicpanic

organicpanic

Sounds like a killer set up. I'm hoping they turn out dank. I'd like to get some to you when finished. I'd appreciate an opinion other than my wife's lol. Right on thanks man! I'll be in town tue-fri afternoons whatever's good for you let me know.

Top Bottom