Snowhigh?

• Thread starter Tasty Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Does anyone know what happened to this guy?
Since 2010 I've only worked with elite clone only strains, or my own crosses. There have been 3 exceptions.
I've grown out some Dinafem Crit Jack (ok, strain *looks good, with decent yielf, but not the best terp profile) When RD first came out, I got ine of the first packs if GTH#1. Like most breeders that become successful, my guess is he put out some of his "A" seeds, as I only 2 beans and they were winners. The female produced as well as the clone only Blue Dream, and very potant, and I used the male to pollinate several clone only strains. I don't know if RD is still putting out genetics like that, but from what I've seen the past few years, I haven't been impressed, or maybe I just got crazy lucky?
The winner of all was the Snowhigh gear I got when he first released his genetics. I got the Purple Pantera and 3X's grape. The 3X's was about as potant a strain I've come across, with VERY nice yields, and the Pantera was just about as good. Once I saw his stock wasn't being replaced, i put a few packs of each aside, and inbred both strains *I've also crossed the best male of each to clone only strains, as well as some of my own crosses.
Eh, I'm babbling.
What happened to the guy?

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Bump.
I'd like to find a few of his stud males. The 3x's grape seeds are even purple. The dark pheno turns almost black, crazy potant

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I know hes selling beans on a certin seed bank out of Colorado...

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Last I heard I think he was sick. I still have a few of each..i guess I'll inbreed em, and test a bunch of phenos.
A dispensary?
I'm not sure of the rules here. Can't talk about breeders that don't advertise on here???
I need go back for a visit. I grabbed as many clone only strains the time I was there.
I wish I'd kept the Jackie O as it stayed nice and short, as well as that super stretchy Sour D (the one that would throw late steril nanners)

RosevilleKid

RosevilleKid

He is still around but hard to find his gear...looking for something particular?

Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo

Premium Member
Supporter
Check out his IG. He's around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom