Snowhigh's Arc Angel

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

just chopped some so now i have room for these....in progress ...started same time as Devils tit.

10 fer 10.....all are doing great
Snowhighs arc angel

alaskind

alaskind

Lookin nice Joe, I wish I had caught Snowhighs Pink Pantera.... Im kinda on a quest for procuring some seeds for an interesting pink strain....

greenjoe

greenjoe

ya i wanted that 1 also.....and the metal dragon ...and the royal purple.....and so on ...lol

alaskind

alaskind

so after all, did U find a keeper of Buckeye? that one is so pretty....

greenjoe

greenjoe

so after all, did U find a keeper of Buckeye? that one is so pretty....
for me...its a high maintenance one to grow...more of an outdoor grow..which IMO would be easier to grow than indoor....

alaskind

alaskind

right on.... Id be curious if U think it could be a yielder outdoors?

greenjoe

greenjoe

21" tall and 17" wide....female arc angel.....
females are starting to show....no sign of males yet
DSC00657

M

motz

I didn't care for it and threw nanners at the end so did the purple pantera. I saw on PO's new list he had the Pink on there,now. Don't get me wrong BIG Snowhigh Fan here. I have found Magic Man, Purple Pineapple Bomb and Devils Tit to be his best work so far out of a dozen or so strains. A BIGGER Fan of his Pipedream and Blueberry Blast. The Blast being a big production plant. Both have outstanding BB muffin smells. Got some Ho goin now Abusive x Burmese, we shall see about these shortly. Hope they turn out good got a doz. or so clones a rollin out. Magic Man-Killer Meds here, Big weight gainer though. Makes ya eat.

greenjoe

greenjoe

so i guess i will pop my blueberyblast now instead......mucho gracias @motz
i value your opinion motz.....thanks

M

motz

Awesome, you'll love'em for sure. Those BBB's will get big, 4- 7 zips out of a 5gal so be prepared, this one will need xtra nitro also but wait till it starts to show. 6-7' tall. I was bending the fuck out of'em and tying on sinkers to keep'em below the lights. When you start to feed'em nitro it will be hard to keep up with'em but they will need it thru flowering for sure. Uses it up, quick.

Light Addict

Light Addict

Subbed looking good and some interesting stuff heing talked about so here for the info :)
Best of buds to you and yours :)

M

motz

Hey Hey great turn out at 60% so far
How's the Titties goin Joe

Top Bottom