Snowhigh's Devils Tit

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

update time.. i fucked up and fried everything last week,,,bouncing back nicely...here is 1 lady
DSC00604
ked up and fried everything last week,,,bouncing back nicely

M

motz

ah, dude what did ya do? Tried to force feed'em, aye?
Snows stuff, you don't want to feed until needed. His sats won't take much on the nute side of things either.
Couldn't stand it any longer and popped a few myself.
Don't overfeed they won't tolerate it. First time I did these was with regular old potting soil and they came out, well hard to describe. 2nd time fucked up cuz I got all nute in their face and that was a NO NO.
First time growin something out ya need to take it easy, they'll tell ya what they need

greenjoe

greenjoe

ya...i went away so i figured soak them and feed them right after transplant.....d'oh......and thanks for the tip......@motz

greenjoe

greenjoe

i cant take the credit...it is just quality genetics from SnowHigh....

greenjoe

greenjoe

so there seems to be 2 different types.....in the top pic..more indica....and the last 2 ..more sativa

M

motz

Yep and the keeper is the the one that smells like pink lemonade, and they are abundant. You'll enjoy these!
You can have all the best hardy genetics in the world Joe but if ya can't take care of'em, it's like anything else in life. It dies or doesn't do as well. You did a good job bringin back to good!

M

motz

This was a/is a poly hybrid If I remember correctly took on more of a indy approach but that doesn't mean to much.
Cracked 5 of my own, in fact.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

For the love of God make some F2's, please!
Heard much good on this one. Is SnowHigh still in the game??

M

motz

He's still a kickin it somewhere aint heard different.
@greenjoe NICE lookin batch ya got there usually the males are the first to show in any variety. Don't be surprised if the rest are girls also.
You got some nice tops there, Clean them girls up around the bottom it will go to the tops. Just a bunch of light depraved larf is all it is Joe.

greenjoe

greenjoe

got my 3 males picked out....going to be some chucking going on
I think Snow is still on his honeymoon

greenjoe

greenjoe

@motz......question..so for inches sake...they are 30"now.....what was the stretch like..if you remember...
day 9 now

HIGHTEST

HIGHTEST

ah, dude what did ya do? Tried to force feed'em, aye?
Snows stuff, you don't want to feed until needed. His sats won't take much on the nute side of things either.
Couldn't stand it any longer and popped a few myself.
Don't overfeed they won't tolerate it. First time I did these was with regular old potting soil and they came out, well hard to describe. 2nd time fucked up cuz I got all nute in their face and that was a NO NO.
First time growin something out ya need to take it easy, they'll tell ya what they need
they'll tell ya what they need[/QUOTE] Prob the best advice ive seen here in years!

Latest posts

Top Bottom