SNS-217: How long leave on plant?

• Thread starter NorCalSmokers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NorCalSmokers

How long should I let the SNS-217 stay on my plants after spraying them? Do I need to rinse the plants in water a certain period of time after spraying them or do I just leave the product on the plant? I dont want to wash it off if it is going to stop the product from working correctly! Let me know what's up guys!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I sprayed the hell out of them every 2 days for like 12 days or until that lttle bottle was gone - never rinsed

leaves got a little fried - but not bad and that shit actually worked - was only 2 small plants I had in quarantine - but no more mites

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

i cant wait to see what sns does in the next couple years

all organic bug treatments that acually work, count me in

they need to knock down the prices a lil, $40 for some pre diluted rosemary spray is a lil much

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I agree - they are out of their fucking minds with their price point

I got samples of all their stuff - I wouldnt have paid what they want for that small ass bottle

S

sensisaint

hey bro the sns is an amazing new product that def actually works. ive used it a few times and never had any real problems from leaving it on the leaves. and i must agree the price is ridiculous but it does work,so i dont mind to much,what it costs dosnt compare to the damge from mites in a whole room.so lets hope a few more new products show up to kill these little bastards.lol. peace

N

NorCalSmokers

So the general consensus is to spray it on at lights off and never wash the leaves off? Does this clog the stoma?

B

Buddy Hemphill

I never even thought about rinsing it. No plant damage here.

Ditto on the fucking price.

S

Shamanfarmer

I thought about trying sns-217 but after looking at what it was, and considering the price for pre diluted spray, i decided to stick with sm 90 for everything but the most severe infestations.

O

Organicyumyum

sns 217 is totally cool to spray and leave on the plants. it's just a rosemary extract, 100% organic, doesnt affect flavor unless you spray past week 6

Latest posts

Top Bottom