SNS217 Spider mite killer

• Thread starter cheyenne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cheyenne

Hey all. 1st off im not a rep and have no affiliation with the company but have been turned onto a great spider mite killer to add to your arsenal....SNS217. I was pretty skeptical at 1st because the main active ingredient looks to be just rosemary oil.....but i gotta say, this stuff kills bad bugs fast. Its pretty spendy too, but for what ive gotten out of it, its great! Just thought id pass it along to those how are fighting the dreaded borg......good luck farmers!

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Got a free sample from there website,just had to shoot them an e-mail,also got a free sample of there fungicide too,still haven't tried them yet,how did you use your cheyenne,in veg/flower?How many times?How often? Thanks

J

jaybird1620

I have a free sample myself, I will be trying it out and reporting back.

B

BigCountry

How much does it cost?

I use 3 gallons every time I spray. My neem costs $15 / pint but lasts a while.

I

ibTheMan

How much does it cost?

I use 3 gallons every time I spray. My neem costs $15 / pint but lasts a while.

It cost alot, but its worth it. Neem and SNS are totally different, SNS kills mites, neem make the mites sterile(cant lay good eggs). youl still use neem, but you use the SNS to kill and neem for control.

B

BigCountry

I got a sample of SNS-217 that was like 2oz.
I believe it comes in quarts and gallons (concentrate)
If a 4oz bottle costs $10-15 and it takes at least 300 oz. to spray my garden, I find it hard to justify. I can get a bottle of essential rosemary oil and make my own. Probably nice in a rotation with neem though..

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

be careful making your own , I did , and added a touch to much rosemary oil...fried my leaves like a nuclear explosion ( killed the bugs too ;)

Top Bottom