Snype's World of Madness! 8,000 Watts to 50,000 Watts!

• Thread starter Snype
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AlwaysLearning

Hey Snype,

Glad to hear things are going better. Its cool you found a new site to share your vast experiences. I still appreciate all the work you did on the previous site.

Take care!

S

Snype

Today I'll be introducing my MOMs that I'm running at the moment. Hopefully it'll be easy to upload these pics but we'll see how it goes. On another note, one of my really good friends has been growing since the 70's and did a lot of breeding in his days. He always talks about how good the Colombian Gold was compared to what is around now but it's been impossible trying to find any. He had thousands of different seed stock from all over the world that he's had from the 1970's but most of it was taken when he got raided and got a 15 year sentence. He fled that country and has been on the run ever since and I have learned a lot from him. We were talking the other day and he found a few thousand Columbian Gold seeds that he still had from 1974 that he thought were gone forever. They probably won't germinate but I'll be working on that this week to see if I can get lucky with at least one of them. He also gave me some of his other stock from the 90's of a strain that he had been working with for many years. To this day, I've never smoked anything like it. I'll get into more details about the 2nd stain later next week but I'm excited to help him out with these projects. Now I'll upload some photos.

S

Snype

I spent 2010 looking for new MOMs that had the right qualities for my grows. It was a lot of work and there were highs and lows. There has been a lot of changes in the US market and there is a lot more competition now than in the past. In order to stay ahead of the game, it is important to have:

1. Potency
2. Distinct Smell
3. Flavor
4. High Yield

Looks will only get you so far when you're trying to move 100 packs of your product for good prices. Buyers have a lot more options now and the prices have come down considerably for those who don't have the right strain and pheno. Because of this I've had to adjust my strategy. There's plenty of trees that look real nice but lack in other factors. After all the work that I did last year, there was only one MOM that had all of these qualities. The MOM that I'm choosing to run for 2011 will be my:

CHEMDOG DOUBLE DIESEL X CHEMDOG #8
2:18-1.JPG
2:18-2.jpg
2:18-3.jpg
2:18-4.jpg
2:18-5.jpg

The reason why I chose to mainly run this MOM is because she has all the qualities that I've been looking for. I don't like to grow just for potency, flavor is also very important to me and this plant leaves a lot of flavor in the back of your throat even well after you have finished smoking. This plant is also very potent and is very stoney and finishes in 60 - 64 days (depending on conditions). I do a lot of research when I'm testing strains and I give out a lot of samples to people in different markets to get their opinions. Most people in my area are looking for a "couch lock" feeling, although that's not what I like to smoke unless I'm getting ready for bed but a lot of other people want this feeling. Out of all of the samples that I gave out last year, this was the one that got the votes time and time again. Because of this, this is the main MOM that I'll be running. I'm still uploading my other MOMs that are still on the way today. Stay tuned...

S

Snype

STRAWBERRY COUGH "MONSTA"
This plant came to me from a member of the community that really cares about what he is doing and takes a lot of care in his work. I find myself smoking more "Monsta" than anything else. I have a lot of personality and mental issues and this plant helps me get through the day without going crazy. She is the smelliest plant in the garden and 5 - 10 plants grown out can be smelled a couple of houses away. She stinks of Strawberries and finishes no later than 55 days. It is not possible to walk around with an ounce of this in your pocket without causing attention to yourself. She must be jarred up in glass or air sealed bags. This is not a productive plant in terms of yield but she makes up for it in smell and flavor. I don't grow out a lot of these because of the yield and attention that she needs so it is mainly here for personal use and close friends. After finishing a bowl or joint, anyone who enters the room talks about how sweet it smells. In my experience with her, she likes to be grown without being topped and she is extremely sensitive to nutes. She's a harder plant to keep healthy in the garden but not impossible. So far the only type of feed that I've found for her is some type of fish fertilizer. When I finish her at about 31", I'm lucky if I can get 1-2 ounces off of each one. Her branches spread out and she can get a little wide. Other than her small yield and space that she takes up, she's one of a kind and very special to me. Here's some pics of her:

2:19-1.jpg
2:19-2.jpg
2:19-3.jpg
2:19-4.jpg
2:19-5.jpg
2:19-6.jpg
2:19-7.jpg
2:19-8.jpg
2:19-9.jpg
2:19-10.jpg
2:19-11.jpg

S

Snype

That's 2 of my MOMs for today. I was hoping to get more done but this took me hours to do so I'll have to add the rest of the MOMs later because I have to get back to work at the garden. I try to keep my logs with lots of details because pics of rooms filled with plants can get pretty boring. Tomorrow is supposed to be a pretty long day of work so I'll have to continue this early week. I have to set up a quick DWC test run with 24 plants tomorrow cause right now they are in Ebb & Flow trays and need to be transplanted into net pots and buckets. For now, I'll leave you with one of my rooms that should be going into flowering within the next 10 days:

2:15-1.jpg
2:15-2.jpg
2:15-3.jpg
2:15-4.jpg

Have a great weekend and happy growing to everyone!

springer20

springer20

Snype

You got banned from the other site cos your a compulsive liar

Dude you seem like a great guy who does very good grow diaries but stop the bullshit about having 100 houses and spending millions on grows ... It makes you look like a kid

You have 1 grow , Obviously . The room you always post is the same in every diary . It's not different sites , it's the same bedroom. With 4 or so lights

Nothin wrong with it but people appreciate honesty , not someone pretending to be a big shot when there not

On the other forum you were forever posting crap about buying houses every week, trading weed with NFL players, having 50 k ops , buying a million dollars of shares etc etc . It all got a bit pathetic mate .

Start a fresh here and be honest with everyone and you'll make a lot of friends and be happier in yourself instead of living the online lie

springer20

springer20

Alright so things are finally slowing down around here and I'll be able to post up some pics and details this weekend. The reason that it took me a while is because I was in jail and Snypette had to take care of things while I was gone. It wasn't a big deal but I chose to surrender myself cause they were getting too close for comfort and harassing my family (and my family wasn't happy). It feels good to finally have no warrants and now I'm free to continue my work. I'll try to put the log together tomorrow but if I can't then I'll have to do it on Sunday. Morals, don't sweat the SCM. I spread her around and she is safe. We'll talk soon but I hope things are going well for you! Also it's good to see you over here Budfather and I'll get at you soon. I hope that you are doing well! Details coming this weekend!

Another example . Before you left the other forum you were apparently blind because of all the massive grow ops you were working in, due to staring at hps bulbs too much

Also you were facing charges for supply, apparently , according to you ..... 3 to 5 years.... Let's be honest ..... You weren't in prison for 1 month !!!!

Stop the bullshit dude . You'll get like yummy bud if you carry on

springer20

springer20

Looks will only get you so far when you're trying to move 100 packs of your product for good prices. / I time again. Because of this, this is the main MOM that I'll be running. I'm still uploading my other MOMs that are still on the way today. Stay tuned...

Sorry 100 pounds or kg

Either way , your embarrassing yourself again

You run 8 kw dude at the maxxxxxxx

Look over all your diaries , your rooms the same one. The one with wooden walls and wardrobes at the back

Oh and a few lamps . Prob 6 at the most

I'll do you a deal which should be easy for such a big playya like you

Post pics of another room, with a bit more than 4 or 6 lights or whatever you have in your ghetto setup in the spare bedroom , not the room you always post --- it's getting boring

...... And I'll eat my words dude

U

UnitedWeStand

Ohh snap, the OP just got called called out !!

20 bucks says he runs....

:rauch08:

M

Morals

Yo Snype,ignore those fucking losers. I can't believe the negativity. Thank you for keeping the strawberry cough monsta alive! Looks like you got it down. Damn that weed smells and tastes so good.
So happy to hear your safe. Ignore those haters,they're probably some broke ass wanna be growers in their early 20's.

M

Morals

STRAWBERRY COUGH "MONSTA"
This plant came to me from a member of the community that really cares about what he is doing and takes a lot of care in his work. I find myself smoking more "Monsta" than anything else. I have a lot of personality and mental issues and this plant helps me get through the day without going crazy. She is the smelliest plant in the garden and 5 - 10 plants grown out can be smelled a couple of houses away. She stinks of Strawberries and finishes no later than 55 days. It is not possible to walk around with an ounce of this in your pocket without causing attention to yourself. She must be jarred up in glass or air sealed bags. This is not a productive plant in terms of yield but she makes up for it in smell and flavor. I don't grow out a lot of these because of the yield and attention that she needs so it is mainly here for personal use and close friends. After finishing a bowl or joint, anyone who enters the room talks about how sweet it smells. In my experience with her, she likes to be grown without being topped and she is extremely sensitive to nutes. She's a harder plant to keep healthy in the garden but not impossible. So far the only type of feed that I've found for her is some type of fish fertilizer. When I finish her at about 31", I'm lucky if I can get 1-2 ounces off of each one. Her branches spread out and she can get a little wide. Other than her small yield and space that she takes up, she's one of a kind and very special to me. Here's some pics of her:

2:19-1.jpg
2:19-2.jpg
2:19-3.jpg
2:19-4.jpg
2:19-5.jpg
2:19-6.jpg
2:19-7.jpg
2:19-8.jpg
2:19-9.jpg
2:19-10.jpg
2:19-11.jpg
The monster may be finicky to grow and a small yielder but the taste and smell before and after smoking is unbelievable. Much better smell and taste then the KKSC. Thanks Snype,you just made my month,I thought I'd never see her again.

S

Snype

Well here comes the drama as usual. Drama always seems to follow me where ever I go but I'm used to it. I wanted to spend tonight putting up some more pics and details but I have too much to say to Jerry Springer. I will respond to his 3 posts and then that will be the end of the drama on this site cause I don't want to get off topic but I want to set the record straight. I will not be responding to you again until you have something nice to say. It's funny that you 3 out of 4 of your posts were wasted on me instead of contributing something to this special plant that we all love. I have a funny feeling that you are a mod on the other site and I think I know which one (KG). That's funny that you spent so much time researching me but you did a poor job. Go back to the other bullshit site and keep spreading Gypsy's misinformation.

Snype

You got banned from the other site cos your a compulsive liar

Dude you seem like a great guy who does very good grow diaries but stop the bullshit about having 100 houses and spending millions on grows ... It makes you look like a kid

You have 1 grow , Obviously . The room you always post is the same in every diary . It's not different sites , it's the same bedroom. With 4 or so lights

Nothin wrong with it but people appreciate honesty , not someone pretending to be a big shot when there not

On the other forum you were forever posting crap about buying houses every week, trading weed with NFL players, having 50 k ops , buying a million dollars of shares etc etc . It all got a bit pathetic mate .

Start a fresh here and be honest with everyone and you'll make a lot of friends and be happier in yourself instead of living the online lie
Alright Jerry Springer20, lets get this straight cause this is the only time I’ll be responding to you. I didn’t get banned from the other site because of being a liar, I got banned for speaking my mind and having it out with Gypsy and some mods about their business practices. As far as having 100 houses and spending millions on grows, I never said any of this and I don’t have 100 houses and don’t spend millions on grows. I currently have 8 houses and not all of them are used for grows. Some of them I have tenants in and I choose to rent some of them out. I’m currently running 8 x 1000 Watt HPS for Flowering but I was running 12 x 1000 Watts and shut 4 of them down for a few months while I finish a build. If you read the post from the beginning, you would see that I talk about having 50 lights by the end of the year. It is now the beginning of the year. I don’t have 1 grow like you state. You’ll see how I do when I choose to show you. I’ve been involved in this business since 1991 although I started growing in 1993. I’ve grown well over 30,000 plants in my life and am very proud of it and will continue until I feel like stopping or I’m behind bars.

Everything that I said in the other forum was 100% true but you are spreading misinformation just like that other site does and now I have to assume that you are probably a mod from the other site and you seem to have nothing to do with your life except waste your energy on negativity. For the record I never posted anything on any site about having 50 KW OPS. What I posted is what I am preparing to do so don’t get it twisted. As far as me serving NFL players, actors, musicians, NBA players and MLB players, this is true on occasion. I don’t know why that is so hard to believe because it is not that hard to be connected with people of this nature if you know how to talk to people and have the right product. As far as the stock market goes, I didn’t trade a million dollars every day but on a good day in the market I would trade over 1 million a day and I’m not talking about shares. I would never hold a million dollars in stock over night because I’m a pattern day trader and have to sell most of my shares at the end of the day. When you are a pattern day trader, you get a credit line. On equity’s they give me 4 times my money to trade with and on some commodaties they give me 10 times my money to trade with. For example, if I have 100k in the market of my own money, Interactive Brokers as well as Etrade will give me 400k to trade with for equity’s. I can make as many trades as I want in a day with that. That means that I can trade millions of dollars of stock in a given day with 100k because I choose to stay in stocks for minutes or hours but not over night unless it’s a small amount. So if I spend the whole 400k at 10:00 am and sell it all at 10:10 am then I can reinvest it again as many times as I want. Most people in life seem like they don’t believe in themselves and are scared to take risks. You can do anything that you put your mind to.

Another example . Before you left the other forum you were apparently blind because of all the massive grow ops you were working in, due to staring at hps bulbs too much

Also you were facing charges for supply, apparently , according to you ..... 3 to 5 years.... Let's be honest ..... You weren't in prison for 1 month !!!!

Stop the bullshit dude . You'll get like yummy bud if you carry on
Well before I left the other site I lost most of my vision in my right eye. No one can really tell me why I lost it but one doctor said it was caused by stress but I’ve been noticing that it gets worse when I’m in any of my rooms with no eye protection. It’s pathetic to me that you would think someone would lie about stupid shit like this but I have to believe that you have lived a very boring life. Believe in yourself and live out your dreams, you’ll be surprised with how much you can accomplish if you believe in yourself and don’t think so negative.

I never stated why I got arrested and never went into details about it. I stated that my arrest a few years back I was facing a 5 year mandatory sentence but I plead it out after a long time and wasn’t found guilty of that charge. I chose to take a guilty on another charge to save myself from possibly doing 5 years if I was convicted. As far as my last case that you are talking about, I only did 10 days. You’re really a funny guy. It’s funny that you bring up Yummy. Every one knows that I love Yummybud but there’s nothing wrong with that.

Sorry 100 pounds or kg

Either way , your embarrassing yourself again

You run 8 kw dude at the maxxxxxxx

Look over all your diaries , your rooms the same one. The one with wooden walls and wardrobes at the back

Oh and a few lamps . Prob 6 at the most

I'll do you a deal which should be easy for such a big playya like you

Post pics of another room, with a bit more than 4 or 6 lights or whatever you have in your ghetto setup in the spare bedroom , not the room you always post --- it's getting boring

...... And I'll eat my words dude
Here we go again. Yes right now I’m currently running 8kw for flowering and I’ve never ran more than 15 KW. I’m not sure what you don’t understand but you need to use your brain more. Most people in life don’t like to think but let me explain something to you. Most people who are involved in the tree business don’t grow but are able to buy as much trees as they want. Did you know that most of the trees in Cali get exported to other states and even other countries? I’ll let you figure the rest out. If you think real hard you might know what I’m talking about. Thanks for stopping by but I don’t need your negativity in here. Puff on some trees and think positive and your life should turn around for you. I know life can get hard sometimes but you don’t have to act like a little girl about it. I’m not going to sit here an debate anything else with you. Just get your shit together and lets grow some trees and talk about that instead of who’s a liar and who isn’t. Have a good day!

S

Snype

SSSDH
I've been finishing up 10 x SSSDH's (Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze's) and all 10 of them were from seed. I had a good amount of phenos in there although 3 of them were very similar and grew wispy haze-like buds but the high was more trance-like instead of hazy. Pheno's ranged from flowering times of 70 days to Over 100 days although only one plant went over 100 days. The majority of the pheno's finished closer to 90 days and had a lot of trich production and when it was dried, most of the buds smelled of Lemon Pine Sol. Some pheno's stretched a lot but others did not but the yields were all very very very very small. I'm still curing most of them but I have smoked some to see what it is all about. So far they seem to have some potency to them and a nice resin look but I don't see myself going back to the jars for more but that could change in the cure. There was one pheno that smelled just like Sour Patch Kids and was the most dense of all the buds but she is still curing. I have one plant left that is still growing and is at 102 days Flowering today and looks like she still has a while to go but I might have to pull her down at 110 days to replace her with something else. I was hoping to get a real nice up high to most of the buds but it doesn't seem that way as of yet. They look real nice in person but I won't be keeping any of them as MOMs so I put all my back ups into flowering last today to finish them out just in case I change my mind. Here's 10 pics of some of them:

SSSDH-1.jpg
SSSDH-3.jpg
SSSDH-2.jpg
SSSDH-4.jpg
SSSDH-7.jpg
SSSDH-6.jpg
SSSDH-5.jpg
SSSDH-10.jpg
SSSDH-9.jpg
SSSDH-8.jpg

Got any pics of that strawberry dried bro
I do but I'll have to post them up this weekend.

A

AlwaysLearning

Those are some great pictures of your MOMs. Its interesting that the market has changed with there being more high level competition now. I found your list of priorities in a strain to be true.

In regard to the effects, of people mostly wanting that couch lock feeling, I have wondered if there are enough people that want that pure sativa effect, that they would be willing to pay a premium to have that need met?

Its exciting to hear that you have those Columbian seeds, maybe you'll get lucky and a few will germ, I'll be hoping that you do!

S

Snype

I thought things were going to slow down and I'd have more time but there's been a lot more work than I thought and I got another new oppurtunity that created more work for me. I wasn't even looking for another house but one just came my way that I didn't want to pass up cause it was brand new construction and in a real good area and the price was real nice! This makes house #9! I've been trying to explain to people how easy it is to buy houses with 10k down with no banks but people don't want to get off their asses. It's a lot of work when you have no partners but Snypette puts in her dues and that helps me out a lot. To make a long story short, construction will be finished in 2 weeks and I'll be putting 6 lights in the new house to start and I'll still be maintaining the other 8 lights at the other 2 locations so I'll be up to 14 x 1000 HPS lights for flowering by April 1st. My only problem is that I didn't have enough clones to take for the new 6 lights to be on trays so I'll have to try my luck at DWC to fill the space. I've only tried out DWC once and it was a big failure due to root rot but I'm pretty sure I can handle it better now with what I learned from my failure. Once I have everything done in about 3 weeks, I'll take a bunch of pictures and start the log. Sorry for the delay but it'll be well worth it soon. Happy Growing!

Those are some great pictures of your MOMs. Its interesting that the market has changed with there being more high level competition now. I found your list of priorities in a strain to be true.

In regard to the effects, of people mostly wanting that couch lock feeling, I have wondered if there are enough people that want that pure sativa effect, that they would be willing to pay a premium to have that need met?

Its exciting to hear that you have those Columbian seeds, maybe you'll get lucky and a few will germ, I'll be hoping that you do!
Thanks! I'm really not sure but it depends on your market as far as sativa highs go. As far as paying a premium for it, it depends on how much you're trying to move. The more pounds that you move, the lower the price but you can divide your pounds by 10-12 weeks or so cause it'll take you that much time to get more pounds from growing. Only you'll know if you can hold those prices in your current market. Cali is changing the game all over the US a lot faster than I thought but the trees that make it to my state can't compare to what I have so it's been all good but my prices did drop 20% from 2 years ago. Most of the cali trees that make it out here currently can go for 3500 if you buy a lot but people who don't have good connects are paying up to 4400 for singles. It's not even indoor either but it passes for indoor but not all of it. So because what I have is still better, I can still get around 5000 a P all day but the clients come and go more than before and try nikeling and diming me more but I'm still holding tight. I do get rid of my organics for 800 more but it's harder to move. There's some more to it but I'll explain later. Take care!

W

weedfarm

! I've been trying to explain to people how easy it is to buy houses with 10k down with no banks but people don't want to get off their asses.

people think its too good to be true..

I bought a house and only paid 1300 for closing costs

Top Bottom