Snype's World of Madness! 8,000 Watts to 50,000 Watts!

• Thread starter Snype
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lone_botanist

Snype!!
whatup guy?
thought i lost you forever!! ..lol..
damn good to see you here!!
we got allotta catchin up to do..
keep in touch!!
DB

L

lone_botanist

CHEMDOG DOUBLE DIESEL X CHEMDOG #8
2:18-1.JPG
2:18-2.jpg
2:18-3.jpg
2:18-4.jpg
2:18-5.jpg

The reason why I chose to mainly run this MOM is because she has all the qualities that I've been looking for. I don't like to grow just for potency, flavor is also very important to me and this plant leaves a lot of flavor in the back of your throat even well after you have finished smoking. This plant is also very potent and is very stoney and finishes in 60 - 64 days (depending on conditions).
Yeeeaaahhh mannn!! she is the shhitt!! she is my pride and joy and anybody who cums into here presents shall fall victim to the sour rotten burnt tire wrath!! lol... eternally grateful fam..

S

Snype

Snype!!
whatup guy?
thought i lost you forever!! ..lol..
damn good to see you here!!
we got allotta catchin up to do..
keep in touch!!
DB
Oh shit!!! :)
Word, it's good to see you here! I'm glad things are going well with you and that you still have that Chem going. I'm just finishing up the last of those Chemdog #4 x Sour D's and then all I'll be left with is that Chem #8. You realized it way before me but I had no MOM for a while after you got her. In my past experience, the clones from seeded plants always seemed to have bigger buds than the seed plant so I assumed that the Chem4xSours would be the same but I was clearly wrong. I ended up putting a lot of focus into those and I only had one small cut of the Chem 8 that took a while for me to take a few cuts and test out the second batch and then it was very obvious that the Chem8 was the way to go. I'm glad that you have her and she is treating you well. I now have 4 Chem8 MOMs but 3 of them are small and one of them I was able to take 35 cuts the other day and I'm trying to figure out what to do with them for a new location. I'm thinking of using them with the Under Currents with 6 x 1000 watts but I'm just trying to do more research before I make a decision. Anyway I'm glad that you're here and we'll talk soon. I might not be on for a few weeks but after that I'll be here on a regular basis. Take care and happy growing!

S

Snype

Under Currents
I'm thinking of trying out a couple of these UC systems since I won't have enough cuts to run trays at the new location. My only concern is that I'm used to growing 53 plants per 2 x 1000's and it looks like my only options with UC's are 4 plants per light with bigger rez's or 6 plants per light with smaller rez's. If these are my options for this system, I'm leaning more toward 6 plants per light. I'm hoping that this will make it easier than the 4 to get around 2 p's per light but I'll have to see what happens. The model that I'll be getting unless someone changes my mind will be: CCUC12 and I'll be buying 2 of them and running 4 lights with the UC's. To prevent a massive failure, I'll also be running 1 x 4x8 Ebb & Flow tray with 53 plants just incase my UC crop fails. This is for the new location and in the other 2 locations I'll continue running Ebb & Flow trays. I got all my cuts in my EZ Cloner that have been there since March 13th so hopefully I'll have everything going by the beginning of April. Anything can happen though.

S

Snype

My plans ended up changing at the last minute for security reasons so I should end up running 50 KW's sooner than I thought. I just got a new room that's almost finished building which is 50 feet x 17 feet and I'll be running Under Currents there. I still have a lot of work to do but I'm hoping to have everything up and running by June 1st. I have an 80 KW MQ Power's Crawford Studio Generators and all the air conditioning already in. It's possible that I could start a new thread when everything is complete but if I do, I'll put it in my signature and in this thread. I put up a thread in the Under Current section to get some design advise if anyone has any good info, free free to check it out. Stay safe everyone and happy growing!

U

UCtestn

um... sub'd just in case.

Good luck with the venture! Good new on speeding things up!

springer20

springer20

Lol

Snype makes everything up .......

Check his other threads for info but basically .... He has made up another username pretending to be his girlfriend ( bit lonely and pathetic )

He has been posting these bull crap threads for 5 years on ic

He doesn't have anything other than a 4 kw grow

He lies about grows / NFL deals/ big ops / generators etc etc

Basically he is a kid with a overacting imagination

Please don't feed it .... He needs help !!!!!!!! Professional help

Anyone who makes up a fake girlfriend , with pictures and 400 posts is a defo case for a shrink !!!!!

Snype ---- get help

Epic fail on thcfarmer tho. Epic !!!!!!!!!!!

W

wowzerz

people think its too good to be true..

I bought a house and only paid 1300 for closing costs

Please tell me more. Trying to buy a house for the first time, and would appreciate any info.
And Snype, killer grow bro. Props.

S

Snype

My other thread seems to have been deleted or maybe it was moved, I really don't know. Anyway after thinking about this set up for a while now I've come to my conclusion. I personally don't feel comfortable running a vertical setup at the moment. With the current costs of diesel fuel over $4 / gallon it will get costly if I don't get the yields that I need to get. If I was to run this set up vertical, I can run 48 KW with no space problems. I don't want to have to try to get over 2 pounds per plant because I know it could be hard to do. So I'll be running 30 KW for flowering with 4 plants per light. It will be easier for me to get a half pound a plant and get the yields that I need to obtain easier. My central air is all set up for 8 tons of AC and all the outlets are in. I don't need 8 tons of AC for this OP but when I expand to 48 KW vertical, I'll already have everything I need, including the outlets. I'll have all the insulation done within the next 2 weeks and then I can start setting up the equipment. I'll be running 6 UnderCurrents per row and there will be 20 rows. So in total, I'll be running 120 plants in 13 Gallon UnderCurrents. Stay tuned and I'll post up a link to the log when it gets started. Thanks for everyones help and input! This is going to be a lot of fun! Happy Growing!

Ignore that Springer20, she is actually a mod at the other site and her real user name is KharmaGirl and she's pissed off at a conversation that we had where I didn't agree with her and then she banned me. Don't feed her or she'll be back for more.

It's very hard for me to get online at the moment and I'm very busy with this new OP and my current OPs so I won't be on for a few weeks. Take care everyone and be safe.

S

Snype

Please tell me more. Trying to buy a house for the first time, and would appreciate any info.
And Snype, killer grow bro. Props.
When I come back online in a few weeks I'll have a contract for you to make buying a house easier for you with no banks. It'll be a lease to own with all the info that you need. Many people have asked me for this in the past and I'll post it up for you guys.

B

bubbakush714

Here's what a 45,000 watt looks like!
http://img684.invalid.com/img684/2512/45000watts.jpg

L

LONG_BUD

Hey Snype!!!

Glad to see your still around!!!

and I think springer20 is a pro-troller!

S

Snype

Plans are coming together and we'll be able to start this log real soon now. On a good note, one of the operations that I thought wasn't going to work out for security reasons is now back on the table and almost ready to start. I'm going to come up with names for each location but I don't have them figured out yet. There are 4 locations with 48 x 1000 watts for flowering and 4 VEG rooms with around 5000 watts for VEG. 2 of the smaller locations are up and running but I still won't have the 30 lighter up til June 1st cause there's still some work to do. I have an 8 lighter that'll be up and running in about 3 weeks. I ordered all of the Under Currents and Equipment and am picking it all up this weekend. I know I don't have any good pics up and I apologize for that. I'm usually really organized with my logs and you'll all see that real soon when we do an official beginning. Here's what's up with each of the locations:

Location #1:
Flowering Lights: 30,000 Watts for flowering in 1 room. 30 x 1000 Watts.
VEG Lights: 1-2 x 1000's for Cloning and MOMs.
Flowering System: 120 x 13 Gallon Under Currents
A/C: 8 tons of AC
Power Source: Generator
Start Date: June 1, 2011

Location #2:
Flowering Lights: 8,000 Watts for flowering in 1 room. 8 x 1000 Watts.
VEG Lights: 3 x 250 for MOMs and 200 watts for Clones.
Flowering System: 32 x 8 Gallon Under Currents
A/C: 25,000 BTU's
Power Source: On the Grid
Start Date: May 10, 2011

Location #3:
Flowering Lights: 6,000 Watts for flowering in 2 room. 6 x 1000 Watts.
VEG Lights: 2,000 Watts for MOMs and Clones.
Flowering System: 3 x 4ft x 8ft Ebb and Flow Trays
A/C: 24,000 BTU's
Start Date: Currently Running

Location #4:
Flowering Lights: 4,000 Watts for flowering in 2 room. 4 x 1000 Watts.
VEG Lights: 1,000 Watts for MOMs and Clones.
Flowering System: Home Made RDWC Bucket System (24 Buckets)
A/C: 20,000 BTU's
Start Date: Currently Running

We are almost there!!! Stay tuned and this will begin real soon!!! I hope everyone is safe and had a great 420!!! Mr. Monsta, get at me ASAP.

Hey Snype!!!

Glad to see your still around!!!

and I think springer20 is a pro-troller!
Yup I'm still around! Things are slow in any logs but I'm almost ready to start this. Stay tuned...

D

Don Ganja

Good to see you back online. A ton of people were talking shit in your other thread and a lot of posts got deleted. Sounds like you got everything in order.

L

LONG_BUD

Hey snipe!

You first got my attention with "I need a generator, it needs to be silent" in chat or something like that... lol

Are you going to be throwing some soil pots in the mix to fill in space???

anyways, can wait too see those Strawberry Cough's in action, thats a real gem!

S

Snype

Hey snipe!

You first got my attention with "I need a generator, it needs to be silent" in chat or something like that... lol

Are you going to be throwing some soil pots in the mix to fill in space???

anyways, can wait too see those Strawberry Cough's in action, thats a real gem!
LOL! That's funny! I remember that from a while ago. In the 30 lighter and 8 lighter there will be no soil but I do have a room with all soil and then all the 4x8 trays have soil all around the edges but not on the trays. The Strawberry will never be done on a big scale because the yields aren't good at all but the smoke is amazing. Snypette harvested 3 Strawberry Cough's, 1 Double Strawberry Diesel, and 2 4SD's last night in the perpetual soil room. I got 2 rooms finishing right now so there's a lot of harvesting to be done within the next 2 weeks. On a funny note, Snypette was driving me around and we got pulled over for no reason at all. The cop tried to say that my girl was drunk but she didn't drink anything at all. He asked the both of us if we've been arrested before and I told him it was none of his business. He wanted to search the car and I told him that he better find some probable cause for that and he said he would call in a dog. I said go get the dog. He went back to the car for about 20 minutes and came back and told me I have a pretty extensive distribution record and then harrassed us for a while and then he let us go. No dog ever showed up. Anyone who doesn't have experience with cops should take this as a lesson. Don't ever admit to anything and never give consent to search. Some cops will brake laws and some won't but you can deal with that in court if it comes down to it. About 30 minutes before the cop pulled us over Snypette ate a weed brownie and she was shaking. At that point the brownie didn't kick in but she convinced her mind that it did. Anyway it all worked out and it was just another day in this cat and mouse game.

L

lone_botanist

dang bro good to hear bout the new spots!!
i got them dsd seeds in flower now u passed me.. lookin nice and smellin strwberry as a fuk!! pologies i didnt get back to you rite away been hella bizzy jus let me know if you still need me to do that for you.. peace..

T

TheBudFather

ahhhh... I'm looking forward to seeing this lot... Your heart must tick overtime brother, you busy like a bee...
Good luck Snype & Snypette!x

Top Bottom