Snype's World of Madness! 8,000 Watts to 50,000 Watts!

• Thread starter Snype
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greenthumbnewb

Greenthumbnewb

cool beans, what size chiller does 120 buckets at 13 gallons need. Thats a grip of cheese ur spending!

L

lone_botanist

how goes it guy..????
i know u r prolly very bizzy...
hope all is well..
hit us with an update when u getta chance!!
peace!! DB
:harvest::harvest::harvest:

P

PuraVida305

My other thread seems to have been deleted or maybe it was moved, I really don't know. Anyway after thinking about this set up for a while now I've come to my conclusion. I personally don't feel comfortable running a vertical setup at the moment. With the current costs of diesel fuel over $4 / gallon it will get costly if I don't get the yields that I need to get. If I was to run this set up vertical, I can run 48 KW with no space problems. I don't want to have to try to get over 2 pounds per plant because I know it could be hard to do. So I'll be running 30 KW for flowering with 4 plants per light. It will be easier for me to get a half pound a plant and get the yields that I need to obtain easier. My central air is all set up for 8 tons of AC and all the outlets are in. I don't need 8 tons of AC for this OP but when I expand to 48 KW vertical, I'll already have everything I need, including the outlets. I'll have all the insulation done within the next 2 weeks and then I can start setting up the equipment. I'll be running 6 UnderCurrents per row and there will be 20 rows. So in total, I'll be running 120 plants in 13 Gallon UnderCurrents. Stay tuned and I'll post up a link to the log when it gets started. Thanks for everyones help and input! This is going to be a lot of fun! Happy Growing!

Ignore that Springer20, she is actually a mod at the other site and her real user name is KharmaGirl and she's pissed off at a conversation that we had where I didn't agree with her and then she banned me. Don't feed her or she'll be back for more.

It's very hard for me to get online at the moment and I'm very busy with this new OP and my current OPs so I won't be on for a few weeks. Take care everyone and be safe.

Snype you say you can cool 30k with 8 tons of AC and even expand to 48k.... What kind of AC unit is that??? Can i see some pic's of the setup and ducting??? Thanks

D

Don Ganja

STRAWBERRY COUGH "MONSTA"
This plant came to me from a member of the community that really cares about what he is doing and takes a lot of care in his work. I find myself smoking more "Monsta" than anything else. I have a lot of personality and mental issues and this plant helps me get through the day without going crazy. She is the smelliest plant in the garden and 5 - 10 plants grown out can be smelled a couple of houses away. She stinks of Strawberries and finishes no later than 55 days. It is not possible to walk around with an ounce of this in your pocket without causing attention to yourself. She must be jarred up in glass or air sealed bags. This is not a productive plant in terms of yield but she makes up for it in smell and flavor. I don't grow out a lot of these because of the yield and attention that she needs so it is mainly here for personal use and close friends. After finishing a bowl or joint, anyone who enters the room talks about how sweet it smells. In my experience with her, she likes to be grown without being topped and she is extremely sensitive to nutes. She's a harder plant to keep healthy in the garden but not impossible. So far the only type of feed that I've found for her is some type of fish fertilizer. When I finish her at about 31", I'm lucky if I can get 1-2 ounces off of each one. Her branches spread out and she can get a little wide. Other than her small yield and space that she takes up, she's one of a kind and very special to me. Here's some pics of her:

2:19-1.jpg
2:19-2.jpg
2:19-3.jpg
2:19-4.jpg
2:19-5.jpg
2:19-6.jpg
2:19-7.jpg
2:19-8.jpg
2:19-9.jpg
2:19-10.jpg
2:19-11.jpg
I know it's a long shot but I hope this clone is still alive. Snype,looks like you haven't been online in about a year. If you see this please contact your bro or someone that knows how to get in touch with me. I hope your ok and I pray this clone is still alive and safe with someone. Merry Christmas.
Peace.

B

Burned Haze

I feel bad about how you have been gone for so long! Some good vibes your way bro cause I know how it feels to get burned as a grower when all you wanted was some freedom.

Truly hope for the best bro :)

Z

Zatoichi

Anyone seen Snype?? He had the best posts on Icmag. Someone said instagram, Must be a hundred variations of that name.

Top Bottom