So Cal area.....United We Stand Festival

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
@CelticEBE Yes but this festival is political meeting right?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
@Darth Fader Define change bro :) I see only one real revolution: Shut down the FED and kill the fiat currency. Any other change is useless change. Really and trully, how many knows how the currency is created?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@Darth Fader Define change bro :) I see only one real revolution: Shut down the FED and kill the fiat currency. Any other change is useless change. Really and trully, how many knows how the currency is created?

Not many and that's sad as hell. JP and company did have a brilliant name for it though didn't they. "the FEDERAL reserve"... Fuckin' Woodrow. What a pussy.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
@Capulator I'm a conspiracy theorist to a certain degree. Even Taft agreed on letting Rothschild and co build the FED. But Jacob Shif had a beef with about Russia so they picked Woodrow instead. It was so easy for them ! What a shame !

He who read Anthony Sutton wil find out. He came up with the list of skull and bones members.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

@TheCoolestMan Not only will you have music, and celebs speaking out against the problems with the Gov't, but you will also have highly organized groups there such as NORML, Occupy, March against Monsanto, PANDA (People Against the NDAA), and one of my favorites.....The Zeitgeist Movement.

These are organizations that DO SOMETHING.

One last thing....apathy is why we are in this mess. We let them do this to us. So WE need to UNITE AND STAND AS ONE against them.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

@TheCoolestMan Not only will you have music, and celebs speaking out against the problems with the Gov't, but you will also have highly organized groups there such as NORML, Occupy, March against Monsanto, PANDA (People Against the NDAA), and one of my favorites.....The Zeitgeist Movement.

These are organizations that DO SOMETHING.

One last thing....apathy is why we are in this mess. We let them do this to us. So WE need to UNITE AND STAND AS ONE against them.

People often underestimate the fact that California is viewed "Globally" as A Trend Setting State... Culture, Activism, Music, Fashion, Sport just to name A few. I could name A grip of things that were part of "Life" in California long before other States ever had A clue... A lot of it all "starts" here before other states "follow" because "It's Fuckin' Cool" :cool:

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

People often underestimate the fact that California is viewed "Globally" as A Trend Setting State... Culture, Activism, Music, Fashion, Sport just to name A few. I could name A grip of things that were part of "Life" in California long before other States ever had A clue... A lot of it all "starts" here before other states "follow" because "It's Fuckin' Cool" :cool:

I'm not a native....I grew up in Lousiana......but everything I was into as a teen, was coming out of this area. The punk movement may have been a nationwide thing....but my favorite bands were from LA and SF. Skateboarding and BMX were commonplace here....but we were criminals where I was from.

Let's not forget what has happened since Prop 215 passed.

I don't think that the rest of the nation follow's suit because it's "COOL"......but because it's the smart and right thing to do.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Someone say immortal technique? I'm in!!

Zietgiest was such a good flick btw

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

I'm not a native....I grew up in Lousiana......but everything I was into as a teen, was coming out of this area. The punk movement may have been a nationwide thing....but my favorite bands were from LA and SF. Skateboarding and BMX were commonplace here....but we were criminals where I was from.

Let's not forget what has happened since Prop 215 passed.

I don't think that the rest of the nation follow's suit because it's "COOL"......but because it's the smart and right thing to do.

I hear what your sayin' but you have to admit all the things that you listed along with The "Fast & Furious" tuner car craze (I was on Location 10 min from my house for some of the First Filming when they wondered if it would be successful as A Movie) and Free Style Moto Big Air via. Mike "The Godfather" Metzger & the Metal Mulisha (know some of them and they live right in my area) and lets not forget X-Games @ the Staples Center to name A couple others... Pure California and by their own merit "Fuckin Cool" any way you look at it... :cool:

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I hear what your sayin' but you have to admit all the things that you listed along with The "Fast & Furious" tuner car craze (I was on Location 10 min from my house for some of the First Filming when they wondered if it would be successful as A Movie) and Free Style Moto Big Air via. Mike "The Godfather" Metzger & the Metal Mulisha (know some of them and they live right in my area) and lets not forget X-Games @ the Staples Center to name A couple others... Pure California and by their own merit "Fuckin Cool" any way you look at it... :cool:

True SoCal...true. I was more remarking on things like Prop 215 and what not.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Change as in the end to Prohibition, Slavery, Ghandi, MLK, voting rights, gay marriage, the abuses of Big Tobacco, etc. Sea changes that didn't require civil war. It's possible, just ask Keith Stroup!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
@Darth Fader Sorry bro but this haven't change shit! All those problems should be taken care by they roots, and money is the roots of all problems. Change the money creation and the spirit behind, and U will change the world.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

@Darth Fader Sorry bro but this haven't change shit! All those problems should be taken care by they roots, and money is the roots of all problems. Change the money creation and the spirit behind, and U will change the world.

While I agree that the Federal Reserve is the biggest problem that we face..............the small changes do make a difference. I will say this again as well. Apathy will get nothing done. We have to UNITE in order to do anything at all. They may control a LOT, but if more and more people UNITE together, we WILL change things.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
- George Bernard Shaw

I love this quotation. I never heard it before I watched the documentary "An Unreasonable Man"- also worth a look.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

@TheCoolestMan - to be clear, I don't disagree with your point on money. Totally with you bro. I watched "The Money Masters" series on YouTube. Damn! They said the U.S. has gone between having and banishing central banking 8 times! 9 FTW, yeah? Anyway, that's just one problem imo. I think we can figure out better ways of doing things, but we need to change how the system works to get it working again. It's a long, difficult road for sure but I think there are many paths to change. And we're now in a new era of information and social connectedness/awareness thanks to the internet. As a result, it is much easier to bring public pressure to bear quickly. It's a tremendous opportunity, but it's much easier to surveil, in order to undermine no doubt, so we need to continue to push back in all ways possible. The government will continue to attempt to crack down on and control the internet to stem this capability, and we need to continue to crack down on them. "Do not go gently..."

Peace amigos!
-fader

Top Bottom