So Cal Cannabis Cup

• Thread starter Cali clouds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Anyone doing the cup this year? We will be there. Hopefully some of the other farmers will be out there getting their name out. Good luck to anyone doing it. We are hoping to have some fun, meet some people, and hopefully break even at least.
Good luck! It seems to me like most company's are boycotting the cannabis cup event this year. Peace.

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

Good luck! It seems to me like most company's are boycotting the cannabis cup event this year. Peace.
What's the deal with them this year? I have never done a event with high times. Maybe I'm just stupid lol

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
What's the deal with them this year? I have never done a event with high times. Maybe I'm just stupid lol
The biggest thing that people don't like is they charge so much for everything. Upon my own investigation I found 70% of the vendors I never seen or heard of before at the cup. Most are newbs. It still is pretty packed in with vendors surprisingly. More than I expected.

Cali clouds

Cali clouds

Just finished up with the cup. Pretty crazy. I've been to a few before but I don't think I've ever seen so much weed in my life. High times definitely wasn't the most helpful and the booth was steep but it's a giant event they put on so you got to give them that. We're else can you go to a giant weed swap meet with 50k people?

IMG 20170422 164117713
CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

I think it gets worse and worse each year. Couldn't find a map this year. So if you found a booth you liked good luck finding it again. Bought VIP ticket which IMO got me absolutely nothing. Only a few items in bag and it was junk. Think this was my final year. Ill find and attend better events then High Times Rip Off Cup. See I am still pissed almost a month later. And the damn music is way too LOUD from the booths. I want to chill a bit not listen to some shitty music way too loud on shitty equipment. Can not hardly talk to people with you or ones manning the booths. IMO it should be more a business networking type expo with some partying. I want to talk

Last edited:
Cali clouds

Cali clouds

I think it gets worse and worse each year. Couldn't find a map this year. So if you found a booth you liked good luck finding it again. Bought VIP ticket which IMO got me absolutely nothing. Only a few items in bag and it was junk. Think this was my final year. Ill find and attend better events then High Times Rip Off Cup. See I am still pissed almost a month later. And the damn music is way too LOUD from the booths. I want to chill a bit not listen to some shitty music way too loud on shitty equipment. Can not hardly talk to people with you or ones manning the booths. IMO it should be more a business networking type expo with some partying. I want to talk
We didn't bring any stereo and I still lost my voice from yelling over everyone else's music all weekend. It was still a good event to network. High times is kinda a joke. They gave me the vendor packet when I pulled up and that was the only time I seen anyone from high times. There was nobody. Some lady had a seizure or heat stroke or something I was wondering if I was going to have to call the cops to my booth at the show. It's probably safe to say if you have a event with tens of thousands of people it's not a bad idea to have a couple emt's on hand. Oh yeah they sent me a email two days later saying thank you for exhibiting. It would have been really hard to have there rep walk around the booths and say hi in person... Maybe they got to high and forgot

Latest posts

Top Bottom