So Cal clones

• Thread starter Angel2devil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazeone44

blazeone44

Look up a YouTube user named sublbc he is a clone master the dude has the most top quality clones and he has a freaking awesome selection you hit him up on a pm On YouTube and c what's up the dude is hella legit and his clones are even more legit I know he is still selling clones he has mad man og og kush Larry og Mendo Afgoo uforic og cyrstal og platinum bubba blue dream and a few others

sublbc's clones are the shit!!! super thick stalked even as clones...been using them past three grows...

I

instantkarma

I highly recommend you dont ever get clones from a dispensary or co-op.. They almost always contain Powder Mildew or Pests, even the reputable ones... I've learned the hard way 3 times, it won't happen a 4th time..

Same here. I've been to PNC and got mislabled AlienDawg, went to Wonderland and got some mislabled God's Gift, and most recently picked up clones from PO that showed PM on day 2, not to mention they were tiny and in poor health.

HighBurn8

HighBurn8

ahhh man, dont tell me that instantkarma. I was just about to go down to PO and get some cuts in a few days.

did you have any other plants in the room prior to you finding PM on the new cuts?
is there anyway at all it could have been environmental? just askin.

I

instantkarma

Hey HB,
They were put into a quarantined room, which is sealed and was recently sanitized. Haven't had PM here before. I saw it starting on three fan leaves out of twenty clones so I plucked the leaves and five days later, I haven't seen any more.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Look up a guy on you tube his name is sublc he sell prolly the best quality clones in socal from what I under stand an he has like 6 different og strains

B

balconyfun

I've heard of issues with LA Wonderland, but the 6 plants I'm running now are looking pretty good. I'm not familiar enough with the strains to tell you if they're mislabeled, but they certainly look and smell like they're going to turn out pretty good. The staff is also really nice.

I got clones from PO before that were covered in PM and bugs. It was my first time and I didn't really know anything, so when the guy said "oh you'll be growing outside you don't have to worry about bugs, take this one" I didn't see anything wrong with that. D'oh!!!! Stupidly, I even tried to go back a 2nd time. I set up an order only to find out the guy who takes the orders "isn't really a people person", which apparently included making deals and not living up to them. I also had a bunch of people concur if you get a plant from PO, you also get PM. The guys seem like nice enough people, but they don't seem to make the greatest business decisions.

I missed out at PNC. I wanted to get clones from them but I guess they had just left Long Beach... sorry to hear they closed!

thanks for the info on the youtube dude!

Top Bottom