So Cal Master ~ Banana OG ~ Afghani Kush

• Thread starter Sirius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sirius

Just a few pics I snapped... Big ups to Sway for the genes... I will throw some more pics including dry nug shots in here soon and if anyone has any others to add, please... All three of these are very sweet, very dank but very different...

Banana OG

Banana

Banana 1

Banana 2

Afghani Kush

Afghani

Afghani 1

Afghani 2

So Cal Master Kush

Master

Master 1

Master 2

F

FidelC

Damn, Sirus killing it bro. That BananaOG, has gotta be like the Halle Berry of dank, soso sexy. You know the lineage on the Afghan Kush? I'm guessin OGKxAfghan.Keep it Green bro

saldiado

saldiado

shhit that socalMK is amazing looking man... The afghan kush and banana og look top notch as well happy harvests, and keep it smoking.

S

Sway

Nice job man looks dank..

They have a weird spot in the garden? The banana and socal normally get big fat main colas and yield well for a kush...

Great job though man you will have to make some of that badass full melt... That shit looks killer

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
nice pics sirius let me know what you think when you come to smoke that Banana OG

i didnt like it.. there was no banana taste what so ever...i trashed the clone

S

Sirius

Nice job man looks dank..

They have a weird spot in the garden? The banana and socal normally get big fat main colas and yield well for a kush...

Great job though man you will have to make some of that badass full melt... That shit looks killer

yeah man... sorry forgot to mention... I didnt veg these out.. just threw them in with some others to the side to try em out... i was planning on getting them bigger but it was pretty crowded at the mo and i really wanted to try them... :D

Did you say melt? Come down and smoke some bro! Just packed a bowl full of tahoe to spread some butter on... :D

nice pics sirius let me know what you think when you come to smoke that Banana OG

i didnt like it.. there was no banana taste what so ever...i trashed the clone

Thanks rob, saldiado and fidel and logic.. So far it smells like bananas... I will definitely do a smoke report though...

S

Sirius

Damn, Sirus killing it bro. That BananaOG, has gotta be like the Halle Berry of dank, soso sexy. You know the lineage on the Afghan Kush? I'm guessin OGKxAfghan.Keep it Green bro

I am not sure... Perhaps one of the other members can chime in?

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking great man! That Banana OG looks just like the cut I had when I put it in without a veg..

Top Bottom