So Cal Master Kush S1's(with pics!)

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

So was hoping to see some pics of the So Cal Master Kush by Jimmy but looks like everyone just wants to talk...I want to see! lol Popped 1 seed to get an idea of what she was like before I pop the rest of the pack. I popped this girl back on 6-20. Got to say She is a slow vegger.

Veg Day 60
So cal master kush s1swith pics
So cal master kush s1swith pics 2

I already have topped her and looks like she will need at least another 5-6 weeks in veg to get to the size I like. Just dialed in my Veg room so hoping that will help her speed along a bit.

dirk d

dirk d

Thanks Guys...Just heard so much about the So Cal Master Kush that I had to get these and when trying to find some pics I couldn't find any, so looks like i'm going to have to journal the SCMK myself lol.

If anyone has any PICS of Jimmy's SCMK then please feel free to post them up in here.
I'll be doing weekly updates for everyone.

dirk d

dirk d

she looks happy and healthy. . can we get a full plant shot?
Sure BigCheese, will have to do in the morning though. My #1 is just not that tall for some reason. She is also in the back but i'll get some good pics for everyone. Honestly I wasn't expecting to run a journal on her lol. I'll germ at least 2 more in 2 weeks so I can do somewhat of a pheno hunt.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

I love shmmmokin some of this when its around.... cant smokke this for a while tough cuz my plug that always had this on tap got bustedd shitttt a blok down brfor u roll up to thespot to pik this up it would reeek like kusheaven down here in so so cal, good look on the grow ur in for a treat

dirk d

dirk d

I love shmmmokin some of this when its around.... cant smokke this for a while tough cuz my plug that always had this on tap got bustedd shitttt a blok down brfor u roll up to thespot to pik this up it would reeek like kusheaven down here in so so cal, good look on the grow ur in for a treat
Thanks for stoping by MarijuanaBaybee! got me all excited now and grinning ear to ear lol thanks lol I love the smell of Kush!! Oh Man I could smell it everyday.

dirk d

dirk d

VEG1

I really wasn't expecting to do a journal on this girl lol. Here's a shot of my 3-6 week old girls lol..The SCMK is in the back right.
SCMK1
I tried to get as close as possible and show you as much as I could.
SCMK12

She may have just had a hard time adjusting to the Aeroponic environment really.
SCMK13

SCMK14

Hopefully this gives you an idea. I'm going to be rotating all these plants in about 8 days or so, so the SCMK will have a lot more space.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

Everythings is looking lovely mainggggg cant wait to sehow these girls turn out for u whene youflip these badgirlz n im sure ur kushdreams of smellin thiss alday everyday come tru cuzzz i knoeee u will make it happen cheeeers playaaaa blaze 1 up

mancordero

mancordero

lookin great so far dirk! real nice and healthy, keep up the great work, i love the master kush.. love it. can't wait to see these girls flower. i'm sub'd and salivating...

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Looking good Dirk! I'm excited too Man, looking at your girl I'm getting ready to open up a larger spot and I wanna throw some MK into the equation. Seems like a really long veg time but I'm down to wait if it looks like yours!

dirk d

dirk d

Looking good Dirk! I'm excited too Man, looking at your girl I'm getting ready to open up a larger spot and I wanna throw some MK into the equation. Seems like a really long veg time but I'm down to wait if it looks like yours!
Thanks OctoberDee! You know the more I think about it, I popped my SCMK beans during my Veg room Build and my Flower Room Upgrades. Then cause the roots are so heavy on my girl it actually dropped the plant about 1 1/2" throught the netpot. My next runs will be much better i'm sure as soon as i get a little bit more growth to take a couple clones.

Top Bottom