SO CAL, NEED HELP!! PLEASE

• Thread starter Rory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rory

Ok, I have 35 Alien OG plants outside, and they are all in 7 Gallon pots, they all are loosing color, they dont have that nice dark green healthy look to them, they are a yellowish green, and some fan leaves are yellow. I havent really feed them anything in the past three weeks. Ive given them some organice rainbow mix top feeder. They are about 3 weeks into flower. I really need help, becasue it seems as though its effecting bud production BIG TIME! They just dont look healthy. I woould supply pic but not camera. Im thinking they need nitrogen? I have no clue, they need that dark green lush look. ive been growing for awhile now, but i dont know what to give them.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
You've been growing for awhile but don't know what to give them? And you really haven't fed them in the past three weeks but they are beginning flower....
Wow, feed those plants!! Transition and beginning flower uses a ton of saved nutrition that might have been in the soil. FYI, 7 gallon is small for a big outy plant and what you mixed into the 7 gallon container food wise, is prob long gone. Start top dressing like crazy man! When the plant started showing it's using nutes you should have reacted...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Ok, I have 35 Alien OG plants outside, and they are all in 7 Gallon pots, they all are loosing color, they dont have that nice dark green healthy look to them, they are a yellowish green, and some fan leaves are yellow. I havent really feed them anything in the past three weeks. Ive given them some organice rainbow mix top feeder. They are about 3 weeks into flower. I really need help, becasue it seems as though its effecting bud production BIG TIME! They just dont look healthy. I woould supply pic but not camera. Im thinking they need nitrogen? I have no clue, they need that dark green lush look. ive been growing for awhile now, but i dont know what to give them.
here is the answer that I'll give to truly help, go online which you are if your reading this...
Look up any nutrient company and check their feed/nutrient calculator and feed schedules. They tell you what to use for flower production.

bongstar

bongstar

Well they most likely need nutes! they should be on a schedual. 3 weeks in, the will need mostly high phosporus and potassium, though if you havent feed them they proably need alot more than that. of course your buckets are way too small and much proably wont help them anyway unfortunatly. Ph could be an issue, what is the run off on them?

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
What ever happened to the guy who spent $50,000 on a uc setup and didnt know how to grow? Remember that guy ? These guys kill me lol. Actually what really kills me is why cant I get these opportunities that these guys squander?

soserthc1

soserthc1

I don't believe Rory will be posting again as the above post was his last... If your out there Rory we didn't mean to scare you away its just the stupidity of your question was beyond a logical response but we are here to help if possible but plants like human's have basic needs and food is one of them... Best to you... peace soser

R

Rory

ROFL, to SOS and Baba G, you guys make me laugh! I havent been on the forum since i posted that, and I have since fixed the problem, all without even reading your garbage. And it was a basic post, to get different responces from other people, I do believe the post stated to Help with the problem, not leave assinine comments and how stupid of a post you think i made. And please, you didnt understand the post to begin with, Ive feed tha tplants there whole life on organic top feeder, just never feed them feed them, you stoners make me laugh for sure!

waayne

waayne

Rory people misunderstood your post because it was vague ,unclear and lacked specific information......

You are the one who stated you "have no clue" and "I don't know what to give them" in your original post.........

I'm happy to hear your plants are doing better.

I suggest in the future you structure your post's in a more coherent fashion so as to avoid confusion........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom