So Confused On Soil Ph...please Help

• Thread starter HumbleNewbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HumbleNewbie

Hey everyone,
I’ve read numerous posts on this forum and am more confused than ever. My plant seems to have a magnesium deficiency week one into flower. I am in 7 gal geo pot with subs super in bottom 40% topped with mix of coast of Maine stonington and happy frog blend. I run water through small boy to dechlorinate. I added 2 tsp roots bloom terp tea to base so far. I also did a watering using slf-100 to see if it helped. Only other additives I’ve added to water are mammoth p every other watering and suite leaf cal mag. Today I ph’d my water to 6.5 before watering and tested runoff. It came out at 7.1. Any suggestions are appreciated.

So confused on soil phplease help
So confused on soil phplease help 2
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hey everyone,
I’ve read numerous posts on this forum and am more confused than ever. My plant seems to have a magnesium deficiency week one into flower. I am in 7 gal geo pot with subs super in bottom 40% topped with mix of coast of Maine stonington and happy frog blend. I run water through small boy to dechlorinate. I added 2 tsp roots bloom terp tea to base so far. I also did a watering using slf-100 to see if it helped. Only other additives I’ve added to water are mammoth p every other watering and suite leaf cal mag. Today I ph’d my water to 6.5 before watering and tested runoff. It came out at 7.1. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Ph after adding nutrients?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Hey everyone,
Dude runoff is not accurate do a slurry test if you want to know for sure.

Seraphine

Seraphine

If you need to lower the soil pH, you can add a variety of organic material to lower it. Sulfur will also lower soil pH.

Top Bottom