So fresh and so clean

• Thread starter crossouttheiis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crossouttheiis

new spot, new genetics.....fresh and clean start.

http://i298.invalid.com/albums/mm275/cruzma1/2011-03-18_13-50-14_149.jpg

http://i298.invalid.com/albums/mm275/cruzma1/2011-03-18_13-48-17_754.jpg

http://i298.invalid.com/albums/mm275/cruzma1/2011-03-18_13-48-32_732.jpg

Got some sour bubble in the cloner and ready to rock and roll

Thinking about hanging four vertical bulbs total...two on each side not sure yet though.

I have a bunch of loose ends to tie up before the room is fully up and running.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Awesome setup crossouttheiis! Have you decided what nutrients you're gonna run this round? :wondering

C

crossouttheiis

The basement walls are all red and black the previous owner had a bar set up in the basement where I threw up the wall for a growroom. Im waiting to get some ir blocker before I put panda paper up.

I have some sour bubble vegging right now a lemon lime menthol phenotype...

Im really excited about the new place though because I can grow without fear and I've known my land lord for years anf he's cool with the medical marijuana program.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Is red the new white? :)

Funny you ask that. Someone called BS on me for mentioning to me that plants will almost fight for the space where there is a Red wall reflecting lights in another thread.
My buddy is going to Oregon State going thru there Botany course, and are doing a study of using different colored walls for reflection. Red was the color where the plants were bigger than the others compared to other colored walls.
I would like to see if it really works.

St3ve

St3ve

Looks clean and ready to go..

Funny about the red walls though. It wouldn't be too hard to get a light reading off the reflection but the par rating is what you would want really so who knows.

C

crossouttheiis

Awesome setup crossouttheiis! Have you decided what nutrients you're gonna run this round? :wondering

Im actually really happy with canna, but for veg. Bud goggles got me to try pbp.
My nute schedule will be something really close....

Veg:
Botanicare pure blend pro grow
Botanicare cal mag ( 5 ml per gallon only when they need it)
Botanicare aqua-shield ( 3 ml per gallon)
House and garden re ( 1 ml pergallon)

Flower:
Canna aqua flores a and b ( 6 ml per gallon)
Canna boost
advanced nutrients bud blood ( 4 ml per gallon)
Advanced nutrients big bud ( 4 ml per gallon)
Advanced nutrients overdrive ( 4 ml per gallon

Foliar and crown:
Great white
Brix mix (groworganic.com its a two part if you want to order it)

I have a few things to decide...for any of you guys that have experience chime in.

1. Application rate and dosage for great white?

2. Amount of pbp grow to add per gallon? Remember readingsomewhere it gets hot fast

3. Dosage for canna boost? Ill look into jacks threads to see if I can answer myself

C

crossouttheiis

Is red the new white? :)

Funny you ask that. Someone called BS on me for mentioning to me that plants will almost fight for the space where there is a Red wall reflecting lights in another thread.
My buddy is going to Oregon State going thru there Botany course, and are doing a study of using different colored walls for reflection. Red was the color where the plants were bigger than the others compared to other colored walls.
I would like to see if it really works.

well maybe ill leave them for now. By summer ill have this place fully insulated to keep my room cool.

Looks clean and ready to go..

Funny about the red walls though. It wouldn't be too hard to get a light reading off the reflection but the par rating is what you would want really so who knows.

Thanks I put a lot of man hours. I framed and sheetrocked the room myself. I hope this will be a good one.

Home make over show??... Lol very nice bro!

Thanks forstopping by. pretty much and a few to mamy trips to home depot.

Looks so sweet....bon voyage red baron.

Thanks im still waiting for your grow :) or at least stop back by for pointers I want to get a flawless run in.

K

KGBudman

Im actually really happy with canna, but for veg. Bud goggles got me to try pbp.
My nute schedule will be something really close....

Veg:
Botanicare pure blend pro grow
Botanicare cal mag ( 5 ml per gallon only when they need it)
Botanicare aqua-shield ( 3 ml per gallon)
House and garden re ( 1 ml pergallon)

Flower:
Canna aqua flores a and b ( 6 ml per gallon)
Canna boost
advanced nutrients bud blood ( 4 ml per gallon)
Advanced nutrients big bud ( 4 ml per gallon)
Advanced nutrients overdrive ( 4 ml per gallon

Foliar and crown:
Great white
Brix mix (groworganic.com its a two part if you want to order it)

I have a few things to decide...for any of you guys that have experience chime in.

1. Application rate and dosage for great white?

2. Amount of pbp grow to add per gallon? Remember readingsomewhere it gets hot fast

3. Dosage for canna boost? Ill look into jacks threads to see if I can answer myself

I've been using the PBP. I don't run a UC(one day maybe) I'm using the Flow-N-Gro setup for the first time.Anyways,3 tsp/gal has been the most I've run.This adds about 960 ppm's to my water.Each tsp/gal is worth 320 ppm's. Most recently added cal-mag at 1/2 strength to this for the last couple weeks(they "were" deficient).They finally LEARNED to love me.HAHA

BTW, Nice looking setup.

DSC03240
K

KGBudman

Just wondering,is there a reason you will switch from the PBP to Canna for Bloom? Reason I ask is I'm running the PBP and thought it might be better to stick with the same(only bloom) for the flower cycle. Just trying to get mu nute/sup lineup figured out now cause I just flipped and will do a flush/res change this weekend.

R

RMCG

Not to go totally off on a tangent, but I think that is the reason we 'see' red is due to all OTHER colors are 'absorbed' and it REFLECTS red spectrum back.

Definitely would be an interesting experiment.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Red is proven to promote better fruiting in Solanaceae (tomato, pepper, egg plant, etc) crops.

Red mulch is used by more progressive farmers....too bad there's no info for mmj on that subject.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Definitely interested in your results using PBP... My soil girls love it, and I'd like to try it again in hydro... :thinking

Thanks im still waiting for your grow :) or at least stop back by for pointers I want to get a flawless run in.
Me too... C'mon UCMENOW... at least throw us a bud shot from a blue bucket... No need to snap a photo of your wherehouse... :smirk

C

crossouttheiis

Just wondering,is there a reason you will switch from the PBP to Canna for Bloom? Reason I ask is I'm running the PBP and thought it might be better to stick with the same(only bloom) for the flower cycle. Just trying to get mu nute/sup lineup figured out now cause I just flipped and will do a flush/res change this weekend.

canna is awesome....it stays really stable in rdwc. I just have really big jugs of it that its why I'm sticking with it. I ran out of canna vega and decided to try something new

A

amstercal

Is that aircraft cable holding the lights up? I've often wondered, does that cause any swing or jiggle in the lights when the fans are on? I can't quite see how the pulleys attach to the cable.

And looks real clean. Nice.

C

crossouttheiis

Is that aircraft cable holding the lights up? I've often wondered, does that cause any swing or jiggle in the lights when the fans are on? I can't quite see how the pulleys attach to the cable.

And looks real clean. Nice.

They are the sunlight supply sun grips more like a ratchet then a pulley. The cable I bought at home depot and is rated at 300 lbs....i just am going to run the fan to keep hotspots out of the hoods straight into the grow room sine I have a large enough ac to cool the room

Thanks for the compliment....shooting for the moon this round

C

Chris1

How does that sour bubble cut yield? Just got a pack of Sour Lifesaver myself.

Running a chiller??

Good luck!!:harvest::harvest:

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Sweet setup
Man I love new grow rooms. Im so ready to ditch the rooms Im in now and change location. The helpers are dumb ass's.
I think rmcg is using the pbp right now I dont think hes totally sold on it yet
Im running triflex its not as thick more like water stay very stable.
Looks like a lot of fun bro get them plants in
Sourbubble is a super slow vegger and doesnt stretch very much at all
Hope all this can help
Good luck bro
BG

Latest posts

Top Bottom