So God Made A Dog....

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phoenixfire

phoenixfire

Thanks so much for this being real and not a joke! I love dogs and most of GOD creations. The most noble of wolves went to fires to see and watch the creatures that controlled fires....
Screenshot 2014 11 24 08 00 33

Images 5
A

agentofchaos

just now snapped this pic snowin here in Northern colorado

draco

draco

i always liked the twilight zone with the guy who died hunting along with with his dog...

he found what looked like heaven but they didn't allow dogs.

the man walked away from the pearly gates thinking heaven wasn't for him if it meant leaving the dog behind.

i feel the same way...

A

agentofchaos

now that is one healthy 12 yo dude! and looks to have some good years left for sure. i gotta go pet my two truehearts now...
Thanks. His dad is the highest scoring yellow lab in history. I trained my guy and we competed and smashed it.
We're both retired now.

Myco

Myco

I love dogs, and my little Jack Russell is my best friend... however I'm going to have to be "that" guy here.

That video would be a hell of a lot better if:

-god made a dog

+evolution made a dog, and then humans domesticated and bred that dog to create diverse, unique and extraordinary creatures that make excellent companions.

Either way, dogs are ftw.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

@Myco what a retarded comment. I am guessing your a big science guy since you wont give credit to God for creation. Science is just the best guess of the day. For you to discredit this video because you don't believe in God is just stupid. I bet your a science denier..... I bet you believe in the big bang right? Well..... http://phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum-equation-universe.html Stop being a science denier, the big bang never happened and the universe is eternal, kind of like the bible says. I love people that think they have it all figured out and God could have no part in that paradigm.

BTW - Evolution is headed by a guy that never had DNA evidence. I bet we can expand on Darwin's theory 100 times, but why, it answers the questions on science better when extremely vague.

Lets look at some of the greatest minds in History:

Newton - Came up with the theory of gravity. However didn't know time and space was part of the equation, so in order for the math to work with our solar system he calculated that planet Vulcan had to exist between the sun and Mercury. Guess what, one of the best minds in history could not have been more wrong.

Flat Earth theory

Luminiferous aether - Science thought the universe was filled with luminiferoius aether in order for light to travel.

What was the biggest environmental issue in New York in 1900? Some predicted that if population rates continued, that there would be horse shit 6 feet high on all the streets. Well guess what, they couldn't see the invention of the car coming.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/occams-corner/2013/sep/17/scientific-studies-wrong

I could go on forever, but you get the point. Don't think for a second I don't believe in science, but people like you just get under my skin. You do know it's insulting to say God doesn't exist to some people right?

Last edited:
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Lets not forget about the "missing link" in human DNA. Scientist thought they had found the missing link, but it turns out somebody just put monkey jaw bones on a human skull. Science thought this was the missing link for over 40 years..................Science.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piltdown_Man

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@Myco what a retarded comment. I am guessing your a big science guy since you wont give credit to God for creation. Science is just the best guess of the day. For you to discredit this video because you don't believe in God is just stupid. I bet your a science denier..... I bet you believe in the big bang right? Well..... http://phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum-equation-universe.html Stop being a science denier, the big bang never happened and the universe is eternal, kind of like the bible says. I love people that think they have it all figured out and God could have no part in that paradigm.

BTW - Evolution is headed by a guy that never had DNA evidence. I bet we can expand on Darwin's theory 100 times, but why, it answers the questions on science better when extremely vague.

Lets look at some of the greatest minds in History:

Newton - Came up with the theory of gravity. However didn't know time and space was part of the equation, so in order for the math to work with our solar system he calculated that planet Vulcan had to exist between the sun and Mercury. Guess what, one of the best minds in history could not have been more wrong.

Flat Earth theory

Luminiferous aether - Science thought the universe was filled with luminiferoius aether in order for light to travel.

What was the biggest environmental issue in New York in 1900? Some predicted that if population rates continued, that there would be horse shit 6 feet high on all the streets. Well guess what, they couldn't see the invention of the car coming.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/occams-corner/2013/sep/17/scientific-studies-wrong

I could go on forever, but you get the point. Don't think for a second I don't believe in science, but people like you just get under my skin. You do know it's insulting to say God doesn't exist to some people right?
Wow are you really bashing someone for not believing in your God? That's some stupid ass shit right there's. If it's insulting to here someone say your God is not real then it's just as insulting to insult someone for not believing in your God:)

north knect

north knect

How ironic u posted this after getting chewed up by a dog a few days later eh @chickenman lol...well hope ur doing well and must say this GoD topic has taken off..not much of a believer myself but I would Nvr put somebody down or argue against somebody who believed..I think things happen for reason and purpose..there may perhaps be somebody making it all happen and I'm fine with that

Latest posts

Top Bottom