So good and bad news

• Thread starter tweedy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tweedy

tweedy

The bad: I found mold on some of my leaves due to inadequate ventilation and am choosing to chop down and start fresh. My 707 came with some friends that didn't help the struggle out either. So chopping some Yeti's at right around week 4 :(

The good: Even at 4 weeks and a quick dry these smoke better than half the shelf at the dispensary :)

20131106 214358

tweedy

tweedy

Damn that sucks better luck next round
Appreciate the kind words. It was a pretty easy fix and just needed to remind myself that nothing comes before environment. Genetics are kill and obviously help but they just told me "pay attention asshole". Pretty okay with the whole deal, wasn't going my way from the get go, ha.

dankworth

dankworth

Fuck, sorry to hear Tweedy.
Not sure from the pics. PM? Like the fungus?

tweedy

tweedy

Ah, thanks for stopping in dank. Nope, like black mold on a few fan leaves. Just not worth chancing the spread to extraction material. I was actually good with PM, just saw a shitty trend in spots under the canopy because they got way too crowded.

tweedy

tweedy

Ha, this thread also just showed me who is either a night owl or that you guys run em at night too. We all stay up way too late.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Appreciate the kind words. It was a pretty easy fix and just needed to remind myself that nothing comes before environment. Genetics are kill and obviously help but they just told me "pay attention asshole". Pretty okay with the whole deal, wasn't going my way from the get go, ha.

Truer words were never spoken!

tweedy

tweedy

Here is a shot of the Blackberry Cream at the same age as the yeti pictured. This one isn't showing any signs of mold or issues like the yeti did, but was also not tucked in the corners like they were.

Just goes to show, the big greenhouse growers are right, no substitution for proper circulation. Solely exhaust isn't enough for an over crowded room.

Top Bottom