So Here's Where We Stand.

• Thread starter Ron101
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Ron101

After a few issues battling temps I think she is back on track. Very short and compact for a sativa. Latest pic 2 days ago.

So heres where we stand
So heres where we stand 2
So heres where we stand 3
So heres where we stand 4
jipp

jipp

yeah iu fucked up and over watered last night.. and i was like careful and shit.. so easy to do when they are young it seems.. but yeah im having fun even with my fuck ups. i enjoy the process. im in this for the long haul so iun the future ill be able to post fire, everyone can laugh at me fore what a jack ass i was ( now ) hah.

chris.

R

Ron101

yeah iu fucked up and over watered last night.. and i was like careful and shit.. so easy to do when they are young it seems.. but yeah im having fun even with my fuck ups. i enjoy the process. im in this for the long haul so iun the future ill be able to post fire, everyone can laugh at me fore what a jack ass i was ( now ) hah.

chris.
Yes they do seem very touchy so young. Agreed. I find it relaxing messing around with my plants. Won't be stopping any time soon.

jipp

jipp

ill snap a photo of her now and when i over watered last night.. its scary how fast she went from hell yeah, to im fucking depressed.. it was less than a half hour.

now i fucked up and also forgot to turn the light dimmer back on full blast i turn it on low when i fuck with the plants.

anyhow, yeah..

picture of last night after water, and today she popped back to life.

chris.

Day 10
IMG 0647   Copy
R

Ron101

ill snap a photo of her now and when i over watered last night.. its scary how fast she went from hell yeah, to im fucking depressed.. it was less than a half hour.

now i fucked up and also forgot to turn the light dimmer back on full blast i turn it on low when i fuck with the plants.

anyhow, yeah..

picture of last night after water, and today she popped back to life.

chris.
Wow. Fast turnaround.

S

Snoopdog6502

Also been preping things for my first dwc.

Man do this, I grew in dirt for over 20 years and after my first clone turned to a mother and I cloned 20 more I was hooked.
Then I went to bigger scale and grew a lot of damn ass buds fast.
This is what 2 week old seedling look like, 2 weeks from putting the seed in.
My friends seen this and all went hydro too at least for the indoor.

Hydrobaby
R

Ron101

Man do this, I grew in dirt for over 20 years and after my first clone turned to a mother and I cloned 20 more I was hooked.
Then I went to bigger scale and grew a lot of damn ass buds fast.
This is what 2 week old seedling look like, 2 weeks from putting the seed in.
My friends seen this and all went hydro too at least for the indoor.
I definitely am going to. I got about 3 more weekends of remodeling my garage and I'll have a 20x25 grow room to do as I please. This one I'm growing now is just to try things out and pass time till the room is done. With work and family I haven't had much time to work on it. Soon though.

Wisher619

Wisher619

I have grown in dirt
I actually grow in coco now

I cant tell by the lighting if there is anything wrong with your plant maybe a little N deficient
if you arent feeding her and just water with like super soil I would hit her with some EWC tea

Top Bottom