• 6 - 8 oz

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • >8 oz

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
freezeland2

freezeland2

I normally do not bother weighing anything for the most part except when making edibles. But I’m impressed with this plant. I’m actually going to hate chopping it when it’s time. She starts week nine on Wednesday. The buds are big, nicely stacked, and very solid. Even the lower sites are impressive. I am going to weigh this girl when she is cured. It’s super lemon haze and she is probably an easy 3 1/2 feet wide all the way around and abut 4 1/2 foot tall. My guess is 4 - 6 oz dried cured bud.

FAEB0027 F27A 4678 B913 0BB0C0487E26
E9noxis

E9noxis

Looks at least twice the size of what I pulled off my plants each on my first grow. I got about 4 each. I'm guessing over 8

R

ritoMox

I normally do not bother weighing anything for the most part except when making edibles. But I’m impressed with this plant. I’m actually going to hate chopping it when it’s time. She starts week nine on Wednesday. The buds are big, nicely stacked, and very solid. Even the lower sites are impressive. I am going to weigh this girl when she is cured. It’s super lemon haze and she is probably an easy 3 1/2 feet wide all the way around and abut 4 1/2 foot tall. My guess is 4 - 6 oz dried cured bud.
12.3oz😁

freezeland2

freezeland2

I voted 6-8 just on looks.
Got no clue on sp. specifics, but nice-looking plant.
Hope I am conservative on my guess for you.
Seed bank estimate was 28oz m2 indoor. I know that’s based on SOG but yes she will be giving a good yield. Wish I would have cloned her before flip. I don’t want to hassle with a reveg so she’ll just be fondly remembered. She was a feeder but relatively easy to grow other than that. Hope she smokes as good as she looks.

I had originally planned to put her outside on June 1st. I kept her inside and vegged her under 14 1/2hrs of light for 6 weeks, then flipped.

Top Bottom