So I decarbed this stem

• Thread starter Kidbuu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kidbuu

Kidbuu

Hi guys! Here once again with noob questions.
I decarbed this little stem from a tossed plant. I've googled and there are a few way to get kief, bubblehash and stuff like that but I think this stem is just too small to get any amount of that.
I thought of making some edibles with it, but I'm not sure if it will have any effect.
I was wondering, what would you guys do with it?
So i decarbed this stem

by the way I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place.

Thanks!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Unless you have more, I wouldn’t waste my time. That’s just me. Good luck and happy grows.
Burnz

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

a pound of stems maybe. But just one, you'll infuse taste more than anything, not enough active material on there to do anything.

Kidbuu

Kidbuu

Those are some quick replies! alright, I'll start saving more of them till I have enough.
Thanks!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Those are some quick replies! alright, I'll start saving more of them till I have enough.
Thanks!
Lots of farmers here. With lots of experience. We are here to help as much as we can. Welcome BTW. Are you currently growing?
Burnz

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

if you’re out of weed grind it up and bong toke it cmon we have all been there (don’t do this)

Kidbuu

Kidbuu

Lots of farmers here. With lots of experience. We are here to help as much as we can. Welcome BTW. Are you currently growing?
Burnz
Yeah, that's why I always come here when I have doubts! It's the best place. Yes, I'm growing for the first time, you actually helped me in my first thread in this forum. I started with 3 plants, they ended up being 1 male, 1 herm and 1 female. The female is in flowering stage with beautiful pistils everywhere.
if you’re out of weed grind it up and bong toke it cmon we have all been there (don’t do this)
If it wasn't for the headaches that I've read it can cause, I'd have already done it!

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

If it wasn't for the headaches that I've read it can cause, I'd have already done it!
Yeah definitely would be more than a few headaches, haha!

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Yeah, that's why I always come here when I have doubts! It's the best place. Yes, I'm growing for the first time, you actually helped me in my first thread in this forum. I started with 3 plants, they ended up being 1 male, 1 herm and 1 female. The female is in flowering stage with beautiful pistils everywhere.

It'll be ok bud ! Look at it this way, you have a beautiful plant in flower, it might take some time, but so worth it. Always make sure you have a stash my man, always.

Kidbuu

Kidbuu

It'll be ok bud ! Look at it this way, you have a beautiful plant in flower, it might take some time, but so worth it. Always make sure you have a stash my man, always.
Yeah I'm actually really happy! It was the idea since the beginning to have only 1 plant anyways. I've managed to overcome many deficiencies, thrips and mildew all by myself with homemade stuff, and I've been learning a lot. I just really hope I can get the reward I want! Specially since I've got only 2 buds left 😬

Latest posts

Top Bottom