so i harvest and i got 1oz 1/2????

• Thread starter theslums
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theslums

so i chopped 8 of my plants and i got 12 ounces??? i dryed for 2days hanging from branches and they were crispy dry inside out. im drying 8 more they been hangin since yesterday im going to put them in paper bags today and see if they COMPACT. i need atleast 2oz a plant :evilgrin0040:

I

ibTheMan

You need about 55% humidity and dry um for 7 days, then into glass jars for a least ah week ,No Paper Bags!
2 days is way to fast to be dry and your weed aint going to be near as good as it could be.

What kinda weed, light and medium are you use n? you should be getn alot more yield.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah 2 days is very fast to be dry. it should be more like 5-10 days depending on how dense your buds are and the temp and humidity of the room like was just stated.

T

theslums

so i checked and my humidity is about 43 and temp 75-80. im dryind in my grow room idont have much im in an apartmeent.im using 1000hps and i used soil and my buds were dense i grew 9 diff strains. i hung them from the branches not the whole plant

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
they are refering to the humidity in your drying room not the grow room

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
is the grow room just a drying room now if so lower your temps to70 72 if this is possible this migth help slow the drying prosses for ya

Top Bottom