So, I have theory about Autos. . ...

• Thread starter RookieBuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RookieBuds

RookieBuds

Alright, so here's my basic theory:

Autoflowers (generally speaking) might provide a better overall experience in terms of effect. Ruderalis has higher levels of non THC cannabinoids than regular photoperiod genetics, and with breeding and autoflowers at their current insanely high THC levels, may be providing a wider array of higher cannabinoids!! As we all know, it's not all about the THC numbers ONLY. Therefore I believe that autos give a better "entourage effect".

During my second grow, I grew out a Seedsman freebie labeled "SEEDSMAN KUSH AUTO FEM", which as best I can tell was likely sourced from Sensi Seeds, and was Hindu Kush x Lowryder #2. I grew it under 12/12 because it was with photos, which really didn't impact size that much, but anyway, MAN I AM TELLIN YOU that plant gave me the best overall high I think I've ever experienced in my over 30 yrs of smoking! Smoking a bowl was satiating, like having a snack. Smell and taste were like "old school greenbud", citrusy a teeny bit skunky, but it reminded me of that first bag of $50-an-eighth green I ever bought. Just, better.

I recently had a fun argument with a buddy about this, and prompted me to post this. Wondering what you guys think???

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Someone needs to do the research…… in the name of science 🤪

RookieBuds

RookieBuds

Someone needs to do the research…… in the name of science 🤪
I'm a hobbyist grower, not a botanist. Nothing I said was claimed as fact, it's all for us to have a discussion.

So either discuss, or don't. No need to be a snide dick about it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Mix strains for diversity.

Not sure where you think they have a wider variety of cannabinoids? Care to share?

Generally they contain a bit more CBD but that's far from wider variety. There are photos that produce some of the highest amounts of CBD in the world. It's strain dependant no matter photo or auto.

Autos can be high thc no different than photos.

Last edited:
M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
I started growing them to fill space in veg rooms. And began liking them not only for growth, but the fact that they do have such a high THC content with the higher levels of CBD. I feel it can give them an all around amazing high. Body and mind. Now I grow them perpetually. Auto or Photo, both have there places. The boost in popularity has definitely made the genetics stronger in the past 5-10 yrs. 🔥💨

Latest posts

Top Bottom