so i made canna butter

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

so i made canna butter in mason jars and crock pot for 24 hours 11 grams per stick and half of butter . so i make brownies use 1/3 cup of canna butter i eat it do not feel a thing is it because im already high from smoking ?

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

after decarb i used unsalted butter cut the herb up fine put 1 and half stick of butter in mason jar along with 11 grams of herb did to jars 24 hours in crock pot

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

This is whats left

freestatefarmer

freestatefarmer

My edible game is anything but consistent. I'd love to be good at it, but I'm hit and miss.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
edibles are too weak, have to eat too many than i feel sick haha..
i make hash oil, freeze about a 2 gram worths in a silicone container, pop it out and swallow!
zooooommm!!

FourthCity

FourthCity

so i made canna butter in mason jars and crock pot for 24 hours 11 grams per stick and half of butter . so i make brownies use 1/3 cup of canna butter i eat it do not feel a thing is it because im already high from smoking ?
By your measurements if I did my conversions right you should have a little over a 4 gram dose in your batch of brownies. In my opinion for edibles to have a noticeable effect I usually need to eat a grams worth, this can vary quite a bit depending on your tolerance and the potency of the medicine but its a good baseline. If you use the common size brownie pan, 13x9, it would take roughly 9x3.25 of brownie to equal a gram and thats quite a large brownie, my guess is you didn't eat enough.

Going forward I would suggest using either a higher concentration of flower in the butter or making the butter with kief or concentrate instead. Edibles can definitely give a strong effect but they have to have enough thc to do the job.
i did use trimming from harvest no bud
This will deliver the lowest amount of thc in your end product vs using buds, kief, or concentrates

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

I usually use 1kg butter. 2 cups of water To 7oz trim n small buds. Decarb 1st.melt butter in slow cooker add bud cook on low for 12hours..strain put in the fridge to set overnight. Boom potent butter.. You do the same with coconut oil. Extra virgin oil. Same process.. Gl and enjoy doing it

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I used the wife’s instapot. Worked amazing.
First time using high grade nugs. What a difference.
just a spoonful and😋

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
When using high grade Nugs, how much would you guys use for 500gram of butter?
I have made Coco oil, cookies and honey but not with top grade Nugs, just with leftovers from sifting kief.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Up to you on how much dank to use. The more you use the heavier the butter will be tho.
best to sample the butter after as well to check potency before using for Baking.
500g of butter is basically a lb. I used 2oz of buds. It’s really really strong.

420trout

420trout

I shoot for 10g trim per stick of butter. I usually make 2-4 sticks at a time.

Top Bottom