So I was in a Dispensary the other day and...

• Thread starter organicozarks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organicozarks

organicozarks

This guy found out I wasn't from Colorado, and started offering up 20 packs delivered to my "home" state. He could hire the driver, or we could use our driver. Either indoor, or outdoor Cali. He just so happened to have outdoor Cali for sale in his Colorado Dispensary. WTF?

Needless to say I was surprised as hell at how brazen he was.

Also I could not believe that they were importing Cali outdoor to sell in Co. Dispensary.

WOW!

So I guess the stories are true. :)

muir

muir

a local dispensary has brick weed as banana kush. from the looks of it some of the caviar being sold is mexi-schwagg too. Same dispensary has asked me some outrageous questions. the who thing is a joke.

souf69

souf69

Stay out of centers, theres probably better urb on craigslist, without the hype...

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Nor cal outdoor is cheap cheap cheap right now. I'm sure he can find it cheaper than co. 1k each on a 100pack type shit if you not after top shelf

And if the dude went and bought untrimmed buds and put his little dispensery workers to work, even cheaper

Or he just has some land in cali

He put you in a position to sell a bunch of weed without touching the money or weed. Doubt he's the cops. But he could be trying to fuck you

Last edited:
Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Reminds me of the old days.

"Stupid is as stupid does" Forest Gump

Top Bottom