So I've Decided To Come Out Of Retirement...

• Thread starter username09
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

username09

Well it's been awhile, about 6 years now, since I've grown and since I've visited the site. Hello again everyone! I've decided to start growing again. I've really missed it.

I'm hoping to start out with a few clones. C99 & Mexican highland x blueberry. This time around I wanna grow a nice purple sativa or at least sativa dominant strain. Any suggestions?

I know there have been a lot of changes since I've been away. I'm hoping you guys can recommend some sites for some great strains and also grow equipment. I'll be using my old 400w switchable ballast cool tube venting through a carbon filter. I've been thinking of getting another filter to add to the end of my light. A kind a prefilter sucking in the air then exhaling through a larger carbon filter but I'm not sure if my fan is powerful enough. I'd like to vent the exhausted air into the attic. I'm also thinking of getting a window ac unit to help with the temps. I'm also possibly thinking of getting an ozone generator. I really need to control the odor as much as possible as I'm sure you can understand.

I'll be using my old 2 gallon (iirc) bubble buckets. May go ahead and get some 5 gallon buckets. Not sure yet. I don't wanna grow anything too tall but I know the 5 gal buckets will provide more room for the roots.

Anyway, it's nice to be back ladies and gents. Looking forward to seeing what all I've been missing. Also, I think I like the old logo better

-Cheers

Top Bottom