So many Choices SO little time to research

• Thread starter Duder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Duder

Hello all
First time poster here, although I have been lurking behind the scenes for sometime. Im trying to decide on what boosters to use in flower.
My base nutrients are H&G A&B and Zen...Im in flower using 12 gallon bubble buckets.
Im on week 4 of a 10 week sched and have been using bigbud on top of A&B&Zen..
I'm thinking about picking up BudXL(running out of big bud) and top booster from H&G.
I also have Cha ching sitting around, does anyone have any experience with this? Can I use it with budXL and top booster?

Any advice would be great

J

Jalisco Kid

I would look for a grower using your strains in a similar system. A lot of plants crap out using shooting powder at their recommendation. JK

D

Duder

Poop. I hope it doesn't burn super lemon haze or LSD.. My search yielded little results on these two strains.. Ill just go easy

G

Genius Genetics

The H&G range is good bro, real good.
there TOP SHOOTER GEL is the nutts makes a real difference in yield not like some so called bloom boosters on the market
also there ROOTS EXCELURATOR is by far the best root Stimulator on the market but iv heard it's no good with super oxygenaited systems like wot you are using

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

i would def check out flower dragon
dude at the hydro store was pushing it like a mofo and now i know why
i tried switching to bud ignoitor and needless to say ive had some very stressful emails an trying to figure out why they arent packaging up flower dragon

Top Bottom