So Many Cookies

• Thread starter Krypto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

i noticed lots of heads pulling nice keepers from cannaventure cookie wreck ..... i just picked up a couple packs of reg's before he discontinues the line. he also sells fem's ....

jammie pulled this one ...
User48637 pic1079015 1369685090

User48637 pic1079018 1369685090

Krypto

Krypto

i noticed lots of heads pulling nice keepers from cannaventure cookie wreck ..... i just picked up a couple packs of reg's before he discontinues the line. he also sells fem's ....

jammie pulled this one ...
View attachment 653263
View attachment 653264
So that's CVs cookie wreck? Love it. Looks amazing. How stable would you say this strain is? Have you had any problems with hermaphrodite ism. LOL. The reason I'm asking is because I read that some of the strains from cannaventure used reverse females to pollinate and I wasn't sure if that would affect the stability. Can you give me any heads up on the aroma flavor and/or affect period how is the yield? And if I'm asking too many questions feel free to tell me to go bother someone else. Hahaha
Just a guy with a wife that has serious depression problems and I've read over and over again that girl scout cookies I wanted the best strains for depression. So my mission is to find the best cookies out there for my wife.

Orcaman

Orcaman

I'm currently growing two different pheno's of Platinum Cookies x Blue Doggy Dogg by Chronic Culture that I purchased here. I'm really loving this mix! You can see them in a grow log that I did in the Chronic Culture category in the breeders section.:)

SpiderK

SpiderK

stability w/ cookies & trainwreck genetics ???? not so much ......... i have seen a couple issues but i can keep them happy and stress free outdoors. it's a dice roll i agree with this line from cannaventure but i really liked his other gear i ran. i also picked up his triple nova reg's and lvpk bx reg's ...

but with fem's, s1's. the stability issue is very much up front as the industry is awash in new pollen chucking sellers.

i really only do fresh seed run's, every outdoor season, not keeping mom's ....

Last edited:
Krypto

Krypto

I'm currently growing two different pheno's of Platinum Cookies x Blue Doggy Dogg by Chronic Culture that I purchased here. I'm really loving this mix! You can see them in a grow log that I did in the Chronic Culture category in the breeders section.:)
Orca, I appreciate the feedback a great deal. And will be checking out the journal here shortly. Were you able to make any seeds this cross. Like F2? I'm actually going to be receiving Cookies strain I think it's stardawg X cookies X Tahoe. I may have to have all my strains I guess you could say I'm a female Hunter. But in this case with the cookies... Like I said in other posts about this subject there for my wife so I need something that I can have a smaller selection to pick from and still get a pheno that's going to help my wife.

Krypto

Krypto

Really? So that means? The seeds produce plants that match genetically excactly to a cut of GSC from jigga and cookie family ? And they made 40 packs. In regular seed?

Krypto

Krypto

Johnston family genetics... Chemical cookies? Has anyone ran any of these? Their Flagship backbone stud Grandma's sugar cookies seems interesting. Critical Bilbo X Black Domina X plush berry I think. And then of course the Chemdog. Not to mention at this very moment they are on sale. Anyone have any feedback? Lastly... They have Bully Dog diesel which is the CBD diesel X Grandma's sugar cookies also sounds very interesting. Seems like these plants might not be as finicky AZ original Girl Scout cookies.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Orca, I appreciate the feedback a great deal. And will be checking out the journal here shortly. Were you able to make any seeds this cross. Like F2?
I'm currently not set up to properly breed. But what I like with this breed is a fun F1 variable almost no matter what. Plus so far for me a high female ratio. And the two different pheno's that I currently going are very stable going into four runs of each in a perpetual grow. I like what you are looking for!:)

SpiderK

SpiderK

Sin City is dropping some cookie crosses as we speak ...

So next year we will be running.

Sin City's - forum b.x. (reg's), sin mints(reg's),
SnowHigh's - panty dropper ~ sorority edition (reg's)
Cannaventure - cookie wreck (reg's), animal cookies S1's

SpiderK

SpiderK

is that cannaventures Animal S1 ????

I also grabbed a couple packs of irene S1's just so i can crap on " the code " next outdoor'
irene s1
User60469 pic1564172 1455612100

Last edited:
Krypto

Krypto

The HYPE on the yield lives up!!! Everything I've ever heard about the cookie family's GSC is. ..it just don't yield big or even avg...but I have to get a couple cookies at least. Never know when you might have a patient with a condition that NEEDS a very specific strain to give them better quality of life. Quality.

Top Bottom