So Many Cookies

• Thread starter Krypto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

Sin City is dropping some cookie crosses as we speak ...

So next year we will be running.

Sin City's - forum b.x. (reg's), sin mints(reg's),
SnowHigh's - panty dropper ~ sorority edition (reg's)
Cannaventure - cookie wreck (reg's), animal cookies S1's
Okay... So S1s are basically bags seeds. Right? Not saying that that is bad. Because some of the best plants have ran have been bag seeds. But that's just when I plant produces the seeds due to stress? And you will get male and female seeds? Unlike reversing the plant with chemicals or colloidal silver... Which produces only female seeds? I think I'm pretty right on the money on this but I want to make sure.

Krypto

Krypto

If you are ever in socal I'll hook you up with the forum cut and an s1 of it crossed with gorilla glue too
For real man! I have a buddy in Santa Ana Orange County native. And the wife and I are planning a extended road trip hopefully in the spring and while this year haha. We will probably end up spending a month or more on the West Coast alone. We're going to start on the west coast and head east until we get back to the West Coast :-)

Krypto

Krypto

S1's are when a female plant is turned male, pollen collected, pollen used on that same plant again makes S1's.

Fem's are made when that pollen is used on another plant.
so the s1's are sort of a clone in seed form butt regular seed.

Whereas the feminizing process will have maybe a wider range of phenotypes but will only be female seeds... I think I got it.

PinkyDaDevil

PinkyDaDevil

@kinger has a real nice cookie cross. Platinum GSC x Grateful Breath
We call it the cookie breath. Look him up on I.g. mkultratrees

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I've been looking at Greenpoint lemon g x monster cookies. Have you or anyone you know ran this spring?
Thank you so much for the pics, and feedback it is more valuable than you probably know.
Iv ran some Gp monster cookie crossed.still got a couple o packs.alien stardawg and rug burn og.
Good Cookie strains iv ran recently are forum s1 from Devine genetics,animal walker by seed junky,disco biscuit by ugorg(awesome strain by the way)
And just finished of some ookb x dosido fems from in house genetics which were DYNAMITE.highly recommended.i think they call em "double-osido"
Here's a pic of the double osido
IMG 0374

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

So many cookie crosses out there it's ridiculous! It's impossible to keep track, but it's kind of fun to try!

Right now I've got Cookies and Cream from Exotic (Mystery Cookies x Starfighter) Peanut Butter Breath from ThugPug (Dosido x MendoBreath F2) and Crystal Cookies from InHouse Genetics (Platinum Cookies x Animal Cookies) which are fems. I'm looking for a mom that can pack on the famous cookie frost and taste, and yield decent enough to not make me cry.

I've never ran cookies before, but from what I gather the yield is where she suffers the most....how much of a hit does she take in the yield department? And I know, I know...the better you grow the better she yields...but in general, if you average 4 zips on a "normal" plant, what would you expect from a cookie cross?

F

friend

So many cookie crosses out there it's ridiculous! It's impossible to keep track, but it's kind of fun to try!

Right now I've got Cookies and Cream from Exotic (Mystery Cookies x Starfighter) Peanut Butter Breath from ThugPug (Dosido x MendoBreath F2) and Crystal Cookies from InHouse Genetics (Platinum Cookies x Animal Cookies) which are fems. I'm looking for a mom that can pack on the famous cookie frost and taste, and yield decent enough to not make me cry.

I've never ran cookies before, but from what I gather the yield is where she suffers the most....how much of a hit does she take in the yield department? And I know, I know...the better you grow the better she yields...but in general, if you average 4 zips on a "normal" plant, what would you expect from a cookie cross?

I would say 1/2 the yield as normal
It's the quality of potential head stash that
Keeps me coming back.
I will be trying out blue cookies, and running
Dosido again, because it's straight :fire:

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

I would say 1/2 the yield as normal
It's the quality of potential head stash that
Keeps me coming back.
I will be trying out blue cookies, and running
Dosido again, because it's straight :fire:

Ouch! That is quite the hit! But yea, I hear ya...for headstash it can't be beat. I'm just a hobby grower, not trying to pay the bills or anything, so it's all good in my book....BUT, I do have to make a little bit of cash to keep that 600w bulb running, electricity isn't cheap! As long as I can pull 2 zips per plant under 600w HPS I'm fine with it...we'll see though. Hopefully one of those crosses I mentioned helps add a bit of weight. The Crystal Cookies is sure to be flame, and have bag appeal out the wazoo...but crossing cookies to cookies doesn't bode well for yield!

Geopv916

Geopv916

First time running forum cut and a guerilla cookies(forums1 X gorillaglue )side by side. The forum cut is skimpy where as the guerilla cookies is much better. Is gorilla glue a good yielder?
Main thing is yes even the hermie seeds from the original gsc are low yielder but like everything im confident once ive dialed her in she will produce better. But its quality no doubt im 3 weeks in and its beating my 4-5 weekers(other strains) in trichrome production

F

friend

Ouch! That is quite the hit! But yea, I hear ya...for headstash it can't be beat. I'm just a hobby grower, not trying to pay the bills or anything, so it's all good in my book....BUT, I do have to make a little bit of cash to keep that 600w bulb running, electricity isn't cheap! As long as I can pull 2 zips per plant under 600w HPS I'm fine with it...we'll see though. Hopefully one of those crosses I mentioned helps add a bit of weight. The Crystal Cookies is sure to be flame, and have bag appeal out the wazoo...but crossing cookies to cookies doesn't bode well for yield!

I will be the first to admit,
i am far from a pro.i just luv cannabis
I am sure you're yields will be bigger than mine
:happy:

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

First time running forum cut and a guerilla cookies(forums1 X gorillaglue )side by side. The forum cut is skimpy where as the guerilla cookies is much better. Is gorilla glue a good yielder?
Main thing is yes even the hermie seeds from the original gsc are low yielder but like everything im confident once ive dialed her in she will produce better. But its quality no doubt im 3 weeks in and its beating my 4-5 weekers(other strains) in trichrome production
I've never ran guerilla glue. I think she's typically a big gal though. That sounds like a fun one to grow. Would love to hear your results!

Latest posts

Top Bottom