So many problems please help

• Thread starter Harry1236233
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Harry1236233

Harry1236233

So first off not too sure what I should really do if I should just keep in veg or start to flower. One of my plants looks good a few yellow leaves and is about 14 in tall and the other one is a week older and just so sad and only about 11 in. tall. There both 2months old on December 2nd and I have a 3x3x6 tent. So I started to notice what looked like nitrogen deficiency about 2 weeks ago and put a bunch of coffee grounds on my plant and it just started to get worse and seemed like my other plant was starting to get messed up as well. So then I wasn't to sure what I should do but I came back to my plant a day later and there where millions of gnats in my grow tent and they where all dead some alive so I cleaned the tent and went to my hydroponic store and they had something to put in the soil to kill all the larva. So that worked then but my plant just kept getting more sick. The leaves where turning almost a red color and curling up on me but they weren't dry or anything after that there where about 3 good leaves left on my 13 in plant. Then I transplanted both and plants because I I wasn't sure what else to do I didn't want it to affect my one good plant and I'm not sure if they where root bound or what but it was all just roots in my pot I think they where probably like 4gal pots. I'm not sure if I should just keep them in veg till they get some life in them and then flip the light or what. I put my good one in a 6 gal probably and my other one is in probably about the same size pot too. The light im using is a EnjoYield 2000W LED Grow Light High PAR 4x4ft Full Spectrum. And my tent is a 3x3x6. Its my first grow so I have no idea what's going on my plant is sleeping now so I will take a photo when the light comes back on so you can see what I'm working with. But any advice or things I'm doing terribly wrong would be nice to know thanks.

RR1

RR1

So first off not too sure what I should really do if I should just keep in veg or start to flower. One of my plants looks good a few yellow leaves and is about 14 in tall and the other one is a week older and just so sad and only about 11 in. tall. There both 2months old on December 2nd and I have a 3x3x6 tent. So I started to notice what looked like nitrogen deficiency about 2 weeks ago and put a bunch of coffee grounds on my plant and it just started to get worse and seemed like my other plant was starting to get messed up as well. So then I wasn't to sure what I should do but I came back to my plant a day later and there where millions of gnats in my grow tent and they where all dead some alive so I cleaned the tent and went to my hydroponic store and they had something to put in the soil to kill all the larva. So that worked then but my plant just kept getting more sick. The leaves where turning almost a red color and curling up on me but they weren't dry or anything after that there where about 3 good leaves left on my 13 in plant. Then I transplanted both and plants because I I wasn't sure what else to do I didn't want it to affect my one good plant and I'm not sure if they where root bound or what but it was all just roots in my pot I think they where probably like 4gal pots. I'm not sure if I should just keep them in veg till they get some life in them and then flip the light or what. I put my good one in a 6 gal probably and my other one is in probably about the same size pot too. The light im using is a EnjoYield 2000W LED Grow Light High PAR 4x4ft Full Spectrum. And my tent is a 3x3x6. Its my first grow so I have no idea what's going on my plant is sleeping now so I will take a photo when the light comes back on so you can see what I'm working with. But any advice or things I'm doing terribly wrong would be nice to know thanks.
I saw you put a like on one of my replies, so I know you're paying attention. OK,basics.
1. Medium. Sounds like dirt. When I did dirt, I used Pro-mix. Bought it by the bale. When starting out, do not build a soil yet. Not ready for that. Use plain Pro-Mix in 5 gal fabric pots. Pack it in, water thoroughly with 6 pH water.
2. pH control. Don't worry about soil pH. But do worry about nutrient/water pH. If you keep your feeding/watering at 6 pH, you won't need to worry about your soil pH. It'll stay fine. Get a decent meter. Learn to use and take care of it.
3. Feeding/watering. Water when the pot starts to get light, but plant not drooping. Letting your soil dry out does 2 things. 1. Your roots won't get waterlogged. 2. No fungus gnats. Every third watering should be food.
4. Food. Use a line of nutrients that has a proven track record, ie; General Organics, Botanicare, etc. I use Flora Nova series. Use the feeding schedule that they recommend for your setup. Start half strength, then see how your plants like it.
5. See above. No coffee grounds, banana peels, etc. Save that for your compost pile.
6. Environment. Temps 70-83 in tent, good airflow, humidity under 60%, fans that sweep the plants. Back and forth. Good lights.
7. Pests. Do not bring in other peoples clones. Wear clean clothes. Keep tent shut. Don't let pets in, don't bring friends in.
You get the idea. There's more, but if you do this to start, you'll be on the right track.
And buy books. Study. Don't listen to too many people. Find smart folks to teach you. There is no magic in a bottle, stick with what the nute line says.
Good luck
RR1

Harry1236233

Harry1236233

I saw you put a like on one of my replies, so I know you're paying attention. OK,basics.
1. Medium. Sounds like dirt. When I did dirt, I used Pro-mix. Bought it by the bale. When starting out, do not build a soil yet. Not ready for that. Use plain Pro-Mix in 5 gal fabric pots. Pack it in, water thoroughly with 6 pH water.
2. pH control. Don't worry about soil pH. But do worry about nutrient/water pH. If you keep your feeding/watering at 6 pH, you won't need to worry about your soil pH. It'll stay fine. Get a decent meter. Learn to use and take care of it.
3. Feeding/watering. Water when the pot starts to get light, but plant not drooping. Letting your soil dry out does 2 things. 1. Your roots won't get waterlogged. 2. No fungus gnats. Every third watering should be food.
4. Food. Use a line of nutrients that has a proven track record, ie; General Organics, Botanicare, etc. I use Flora Nova series. Use the feeding schedule that they recommend for your setup. Start half strength, then see how your plants like it.
5. See above. No coffee grounds, banana peels, etc. Save that for your compost pile.
6. Environment. Temps 70-83 in tent, good airflow, humidity under 60%, fans that sweep the plants. Back and forth. Good lights.
7. Pests. Do not bring in other peoples clones. Wear clean clothes. Keep tent shut. Don't let pets in, don't bring friends in.
You get the idea. There's more, but if you do this to start, you'll be on the right track.
And buy books. Study. Don't listen to too many people. Find smart folks to teach you. There is no magic in a bottle, stick with what the nute line says.
Good luck
RR1
Thank you ive been getting a lot advice from experienced growers and friends ive seen with good product. But yes I agree with the ph that was another problem I had I had no meter for about a month and when I got one found out that my ph was way too low everytime I was feeding so my plant was not getting any nutes. When I got the meter it was only at 4.3 ph. Also ive been looking into fabric pots but haven't got any yet not sure the size I should get. I defiantly dont know how to water correctly because I realize that I either under or over water. But ive been trying to get on a schedule and keep the same amount of water everytime. Seems like its helping a bit now but still feel like something isnt right. I bought a thermometer and a humidity gauge and my humidity was good but I cant get my heat to go down i have 4 fans and it still stays about 90 with the humidifier on and then when its off its about 82 85. But then when its off my humidity is only like 20% so its tuff not sure what to do with that either

Harry1236233

Harry1236233

I was training her too but I stopped so now its all just growing strait up im just mostly wondering if it'll come back and if i can even get any harvest off her because at this point I rather just start over anyway but I definitely wanna finish this grow because my other plant looks okay

Harry1236233

Harry1236233

People keep telling me it could also just be genetics because I just found these seeds randomly and out them in the dirt I had about 30 and just started to grow and lost all of them these are my only two left the other ones I tried to grow outdoor but I live in az and the heat just burned them within hrs so I bought the tent and everything

kaka

kaka

Supporter
get all those dead leaves out of there.... bug habitat.
follow these steps: clean, ipm, flush, feed
keep yo plants clean dude

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

This is my good plant doesn't seem to be too bad

The bush could use a trimming on the lowers a bit. Get that airflow going up through the plant....

The other plant im thinking K deficiency possibly! Burning inward on the outside of the leaf..pretty sure of it

Latest posts

Top Bottom