So new growing after big fail... this time i will upload all the steps :))

• Thread starter GrowUp777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowUp777

GrowUp777

So, after the big failure, we started from scratch. I replaced the soil with a new BioBiz one. We have germinated 70 critical 2.0. We gave them 10 days of vegetation and now we are in the 2nd week of flowering. Lighting is HPS 600 watts. I see a big change in development after changing the soil. I haven't hooked up the irrigation system yet, and I'm thinking of not doing that this time, but watering manually. I will upload pictures every week so we can follow the whole process together. Greetings to all.

So new growing after big fail this time i will upload all the steps
So new growing after big fail this time i will upload all the steps 2
So new growing after big fail this time i will upload all the steps 3
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
So, after the big failure, we started from scratch. I replaced the soil with a new BioBiz one. We have germinated 70 critical 2.0. We gave them 10 days of vegetation and now we are in the 2nd week of flowering. Lighting is HPS 600 watts. I see a big change in development after changing the soil. I haven't hooked up the irrigation system yet, and I'm thinking of not doing that this time, but watering manually. I will upload pictures every week so we can follow the whole process together. Greetings to all.
Hey welcome to the Farm. are you growing all those under 1 600 w hps? Do you use a rail?

GrowUp777

GrowUp777

Hello friend. NO they are under 6 x 600 watts. I have and rail but don't like how work.

GrowUp777

GrowUp777

Day 24 flowering. I think they are doing well. The next 4 days I'm thinking of clearing all the lower small branches and the big leaves what do you think?

20230314 122429
20230314 122434
20230314 122437
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

i wouldn't defoliate but eventually a few middles leaves top of some lower buds

i usually remove some of the lower branches and buds sites that don't make it to canopy level

Top Bottom