So PISSED: Dense weed turned fluffy in curing!!!

• Thread starter Weedbro95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedbro95

Weedbro95

Hello all,
So I had a beautiful harvest of Gorilla glue by ILGM(50/50 hybrid) the bud was very dense while growing, in the trimming stage, the drying stage, and 5 days into curing. But when I opened them today they turned somewhat soft and lost that rock hard dense feel. I’m just wondering how the heck this is possible...?
Thanks for any responses I truly appreciate it. Here’s some pics of the buds too

So pissed dense weed turned fluffy in curing
So pissed dense weed turned fluffy in curing 2
So pissed dense weed turned fluffy in curing 3
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Likely jarred too wet. @Madbud has a good suggestion with the paper shopping bag.

After a few days burped in jars they should be harder and rattle in the jar when gently shook.

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

After drying I cut all the branches off?
Trim how you like, if you going to leave them nug's on the branches like that, you gonna need a lot of jar burping, because the nug's will leach water out of the stems and branches. I cut the meat off the bone before going in jars

Weedbro95

Weedbro95

Trim how you like, if you going to leave them nug's on the branches like that, you gonna need a lot of jar burping, because the nug's will leach water out of the stems and branches. I cut the meat off the bone before going in jars
Oh I understand now. Yea I just like big nugs but I’ll try to trim them down more and open jars more.

Top Bottom