So quick question

• Thread starter Austingrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Austingrows

Austingrows

So I just got this tent because I had to move to of my plants to bud the ones that are to big my question is. Is this tent to small to put the heater rite in the tent on low or is the ok with the fan blowing cold air in ? I no it's a lil getto but I just had a baby so I'm on a budget for now pics of my set up below
So quick question
So quick question 2

BudsAlive

BudsAlive

I would say yes, but as your girls grow, it may get crowded, so maybe keep that in mind when choosing heater

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

So I just got this tent because I had to move to of my plants to bud the ones that are to big my question is. Is this tent to small to put the heater rite in the tent on low or is the ok with the fan blowing cold air in ? I no it's a lil getto but I just had a baby so I'm on a budget for now pics of my set up below View attachment 922480View attachment 922481
that heater blowing up in the fan threw the vent is ideal,i wouldnt put the heater in the tent,get your plants off the floor and on something like a piece of styrofoam or something

Austingrows

Austingrows

that heater blowing up in the fan threw the vent is ideal,i wouldnt put the heater in the tent,get your plants off the floor and on something like a piece of styrofoam or something
There's a carpet under the tent is the enuff or still put them on the foam

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

You want an air gap between the bottom of the plant container and the floor so there's a buffer between your roots and the cold exterior temps. Carpet's better than nothing, but even just putting them on some parallel 2x4's is better than on the floor.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i have min in a 18 x12 plastic tote,it sit off the ground and catches all my runoff,has a space between the floor ,just a tad about 1/2 off floor and does fine,easy as shit to clean and looks good

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
I use an oil-filled heater

Shopping

inside the tent, incoming air blowing on the heater. You have to really turn these up all the way to even approach dangerous.

I really wouldn't recommend anything with a red-hot heating element inside or even near a tent.

Top Bottom