So this is a repeat of a thread. Iv seen on here in 2017.

• Thread starter Oldmanbud50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

So iam 6 weeks into flower. And was wondering if any 1 has tried n tested. The so called stress techniques. ie stem splitting. 48hour dark. And any other techniques there is out here. My nuggs are frosty but carnt help to get a little more from them. Iv even seen someone drill 3 holes in the bottom of the stem. An "up every week for the last 3 weeks. Don't ask.. Hence me asking the pros who know how to grow. Oh n us newbies 2. Any info would be as usual much appreciated. Happy growing. Peeps

Vaqueros Verde

Vaqueros Verde

My opinion, it's bro science. Genetics and plant health are your best bet.
But I have been wrong many times.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I use dryback and nutrient stress in flower, thats it though. I dont put nails in the stem or anything. But yeah they can increase potency, but they can also reduce yield.
Some of the frostiest stinkiest bud i ever grew was infested with root aphids, but the yield suffered big time.

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

I use dryback and nutrient stress in flower, thats it though. I dont put nails in the stem or anything. But yeah they can increase potency, but they can also reduce yield.
Some of the frostiest stinkiest bud i ever grew was infested with root aphids, but the yield suffered big time.
I think anything metal would surely contaminate the plants. Growth. Iv only seen the cut with a knife and a chopstick. But I think I'll just let them do what there ment to do. Iv heard ice water will make them finish a little sticky. But don't want to rock the nice boat iam on ty and happy growing

Latest posts

Top Bottom