So what happens here? Ha

• Thread starter Phate_
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Phate_

hey guys,

Just got in! I already have afew friends here so I figured Id tag along. I uploaded a few pics already that I had from past grows...check em out.
Anyway, In a few weeks ill be starting a new grow of what I think will prove to be some tasty nugs. (strain name on my sig) So, as I photographically document it, I'll be putting those pics up here.
Alright then...later

P

Phate_

Anyone growing any Gage Green? I just started growing their gear. But I absolutely love their crazy hybrids...& of course the GS line. I got 3 10 packs of the GrapeStomper Bx waiting in the wings, along with a Raspberry Bubba x ECSD|HP13 that I'm really stoked about starting! Not to mention the 1 I'm doing next!

P

Phate_

I heard on the grapevine that they'll be rereleased this winter, along with the GrapeStomper x OG! But ya, I looked & looked for a good purple for a while before I decided to go with the GSbx...had to wait forever but when the chance came I jumped on it! I plan to keep some of those for years to come, moms & seeds! I'll be posting the pics of all of em! It's the year of GG in my grow room. Ha.
Later.

Top Bottom