So what is the strongest and most resiliant strain?

• Thread starter The_word
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The_word

The_word

Have herd that it is god bud, but what is your guys experience? All about the strong genetics, can't be dealing with cantankerous, demanding plants that make you work too hard. I have grown Arjen strawberry haze a few times and find it amazing. Strong, resilient and an interesting flavour profile. What are your guys thoughts? Peace ✌

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Resilient to what, in particular? pH or nutrient mistakes? Mites? Fungus?

The_word

The_word

Resilient to what, in particular? pH or nutrient mistakes? Mites? Fungus?
Just in general, that can take a few mistakes and don't shrivel up when a bit stressed. Strong plants that aren't hard to grow or easy to destroy/fuck up

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

The easiest plant I've grown in recent years was Storm Shadow from Irie. I have heard that Orang-gasm, by the same breeder, is very easy for beginners, but I have not grown it, myself. It's one of those strains that disappears soon after a batch of seeds are dropped.

Another super-easy strain is Shackzilla, from Sannie.

mrcrispy13

mrcrispy13

I asked this of Marc Emery in 1996 and been growing Blue Afghani as a hash plant ever since. It grows like a hedge in a trash can, or like a houseplant in a paper cup. It loves to be brutally pruned and if you sprinkle pollen from a male over it will reward you with a mason jar full of fat spotted seeds. Im wary of the marketing hype of modern strains being sold...I'd guess most are poorly bred and give really inconsistent results, despite the claims...Skunk #1 is also hard to kill once it gets past seedling. Nothing sexy about growing potatoes but its a great way to learn gardening and it's fun to have a really successful harvest.

Top Bottom