so.. what's different about the farm?

• Thread starter Reg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Reg

Reg

I've been around to see OG bite the dust and now ICMAG on the verge. So, what's different about the farm?

I've had enough relocating if you know what I mean. lol.

Thanks,
Reg

Natural

Natural

I've been around to see OG bite the dust and now ICMAG on the verge. So, what's different about the farm?

Thanks,
Reg
Welcome to the farm..it's a good place. Remember what the dormouse said..

d420dool

d420dool

Its a way i can tell if someones cool or not, u can look and see what they got for points and trophies, with mpre points from likes and stuff ur status goes up, ie. New farmer, active farmer, well known and i think if u get enough u can do ur own ie. Listening to fans, and stuff lime thst, before i pm someone i always check em out first, all in all the farm kicks ass dude, young, old, rich, poor, everyone can appreciate it

burn4me

burn4me

Well lots of really helpful growers and a few grumpy asses.. :) I just try to gravitate to the friendly ones and that works well for me.
The site is full of good information.
^^^^^^on the money^^^^^^
welcome reg. cant say its all BS free but everywhere you have people youll have that sorta thing. lots of knowledge here. my advice though, always use the search box first. remember that unlike i did and youll be good. happy farming.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Thanks,
Reg
Didn't read other posts. In my opinion the farm has very few egos. U will find tons of experienced people who r willing to help with little or no judgment just help. Hope u find what u r looking for!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl

Thanks,
Reg
URL. Other'n that, absolutely nothing. If you've really spent enough time on the cannabis fora, you know they all tend to suffer the same issues and members.

Look around, check it out, see if it's a fit for you. Some places fit better than others. If you like it, stick around. :)
If we told you then we would have to kill you and thats no way to say ''Welcome to the farm!''
First rule! :D

Top Bottom