So whats up with the new SpiderFarmer sf7000s?

• Thread starter Kylesidious
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
the thing is. They claim replacement for 1000 w de.

thin heat sink. No name supplemental diodes. Less watts than the competition for more money. And now introducing no brand name primary diodes or driver.

need anything else.
I'm pretty sure the heat sink is the same thickness on the hlg. Plus, more diodes/w means the LEDs run cooler reducing the need for a thicker heat sink.

They use only name brand diodes. That has nothing to do with the lights. Have you tried their new product? No. So how do you know if it's good or not.

Porky1982

Porky1982

Your kinda a dick bro. Not sure why you feel the need to keep opening your flappy mouth saying the same shit over and over on everyone’s thread. I kinda feel like you work for hlg and are worried for your bottom line.
get a life. Move on.
Mr.G

Why am I a dick because I don’t like a product you like??
The only reason anyone would buy a spider farmer light is because they can’t afford anything better or because they don’t understand lights. As said earlier they pray on the uneducated and the poor.
Show me one link where a spider farmer light has produced over 1.2gpw

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Why am I a dick because I don’t like a product you like??
The only reason anyone would buy a spider farmer light is because they can’t afford anything better or because they don’t understand lights. As said earlier they pray on the uneducated and the poor.
Show me one link where a spider farmer light has produced over 1.2gpw
I thought they were more expensive?

Also: https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/spiderfarmer-don’t-argue-the-ability-to-produce-🔥.123532/

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'm pretty sure the heat sink is the same thickness on the hlg. Plus, more diodes/w means the LEDs run cooler reducing the need for a thicker heat sink.

They use only name brand diodes. That has nothing to do with the lights. Have you tried their new product? No. So how do you know if it's good or not.

they use generic supplemental diodes. And i wasnt defending hlg. I dont know why some of their larger lamps use aluminum sheets but you are just saying they are the same. A member here already said the sf ran much hotter then the hlg in his setup. So much so he would have to re tool to accommodate and he wouldnt. Even though they sent him the light for free to test. Lol.

always a new member arguing the same stuff with no facts other than they have invested in the company.

and failures are reported on the other major weed site with pics. You think the lights havent failed like any production product?

All i ask is we talk about growing not hype up brands preying on the new market. The lights are very similar. If you want the best these aint it. The best are sphere tested as that is the lighting business standard.

We went through this with mars first.

Porky1982

Porky1982

What part of the light reduces the yield?

If you honestly think that a Chinese knock off company actually buys top of the line doides from Samsung you really are not that smart. Their diodes are made in China and are a cheap copy of Samsung’s.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yields are directly related to intensity or amount of light produced. At the same wattage this is where efficacy comes in not only for cost savings but more importantly light output per watt.

Proper heatsinks and better efficacy reduce the risk of thermal runaway and failure. This was a common problem with cheaper LEDs using less diodes and inadequate heatsinks that the driver is mounted to.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
If you honestly think that a Chinese knock off company actually buys top of the line doides from Samsung you really are not that smart. Their diodes are made in China and are a cheap copy of Samsung’s.
I have no reason to believe that.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
they use generic supplemental diodes. And i wasnt defending hlg. I dont know why some of their larger lamps use aluminum sheets but you are just saying they are the same. A member here already said the sf ran much hotter then the hlg in his setup. So much so he would have to re tool to accommodate and he wouldnt. Even though they sent him the light for free to test. Lol.

always a new member arguing the same stuff with no facts other than they have invested in the company.

and failures are reported on the other major weed site with pics. You think the lights havent failed like any production product?

All i ask is we talk about growing not hype up brands preying on the new market. The lights are very similar. If you want the best these aint it. The best are sphere tested as that is the lighting business standard.

We went through this with mars first.
As aqua just said, with less diodes/w of the same efficiency, there is no reason for the sf to run hotter.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I bet not. They make a big deal out of the samsung with pics and how to identify counterfeit diodes. They would have been busted pretty quick i think.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Mate do you just like to look stupid do ya??
What light do you use and got any links of anything you have grown because your profile is private.
I use an xs2000.
I'll get some pics in a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom