So whats up with the new SpiderFarmer sf7000s?

• Thread starter Kylesidious
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
The 3 lights pull 780watts they HLG 260 R spec.
For someone who not concerned with numbers why put up ya gpw and why have a par meter??
Look if your trying to say spiderfarmer are as good as HLG ill laugh in ya face all day.
Ive gone over 1.95gpw with mine and i still haven't done what i would call a good run.
I won't even mention their new Diablo boards.
Sorry but there are far better lights than spidershit and HLG are just one brand what about Gavita or lumatek or several others. All of which don't blantantly lie about their products.
And 1179 ÷ 780 is?

wait for it....

🤔

Last edited:
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
The 3 lights pull 780watts they HLG 260 R spec.
For someone who not concerned with numbers why put up ya gpw and why have a par meter??
Look if your trying to say spiderfarmer are as good as HLG ill laugh in ya face all day.
Ive gone over 1.95gpw with mine and i still haven't done what i would call a good run.
I won't even mention their new Diablo boards.
Sorry but there are far better lights than spidershit and HLG are just one brand what about Gavita or lumatek or several others. All of which don't blantantly lie about their products.
Those numbers are usually just for me unless I need to prove a point, just like in this case.

I want you to tell me about what part of SF products you think IM lying about.

I'll wait.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Because now we're not even talking about the 7000 anymore (which looks like a piece of crap)

99% of the trolls/haters in this thread are running or have run hlg lights. Prove me wrong.

Porky1982

Porky1982

And 1179 ÷ 780 is?

wait for it....

🤔
Yep shit run. Lost 2 plants one hermie one male. Both would of gone easily over 170g
Maybe you should read the thread. The poor plants sat in the dark for a week because of electricity problems. So technically you could say it was a 7 week veg. Your veging plants for more than 10 weeks and your getting 1.5gpw. Sorry but those numbers are piss poor.
Never once have i called you a liar ive called spiderfarmer liars.
Im pretty sure im the only one in this thread using HLG. Plenty of other brands just as good if not better than HLG.
Spiderfarmer are crap compared to all of em. 😉

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
How many times do you ever just blindly trust a company and not read reviews first? And a lot of them!

We all know how to collectively sift through the bullshit and get to the facts. Nobody is asking you to believe 100% of what any company says. But have we gotten to the point where something like country of origin can cause such divide? And that for arguments sake we dismiss the honest reviews of our peers? Who all share a common goal? Idk.

I give my SF 2000s 3 and 4 stars because each has a different driver. Both loose a star for shitty company service.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@MIMedGrower you running hlg lights?

no i have no agenda to protect here. I just dont like dishonest companies that prey on noobs in social media.

and lighting companies are supposed to follow regulations and conduct industry standard sphere tests before making claims. Not give a hobby grower a free light to get them to make false claims too. You are paying profit they have not earned and helping them for free. Let them show how well their product works with real test numbers. Especially a new made up brand from a big company like meihzi who has already ripped off so many growers.

SSgrower

SSgrower

I just bought a 450w LED comparable to 400w HPS. I may daisy chain it to 1 more since this LED was only $119.00. Just getting started with my 1st. Coco/perlite hydro grow indoors, wish me luck.

growsince79

growsince79

How many times do you ever just blindly trust a company and not read reviews first? And a lot of them!

We all know how to collectively sift through the bullshit and get to the facts. Nobody is asking you to believe 100% of what any company says. But have we gotten to the point where something like country of origin can cause such divide? And that for arguments sake we dismiss the honest reviews of our peers? Who all share a common goal? Idk.

I give my SF 2000s 3 and 4 stars because each has a different driver. Both loose a star for shitty company service.
You are missing the point. SF lies about their par numbers and even uses their completely fake made up numbers to compare to other companies. In China, that type of false advertising is not only allowed but its expected. I live in the USA. In this country that's not okay.

a4twenty

a4twenty

In China, that type of false advertising is not only allowed but its expected. I live in the USA. In this country that's not okay.

what are you talking about, us auto manufacturers lie about fuel economy nonstop and is expected.

growsince79

growsince79

It's one thing to claim 30mpg and really get 28. That's due to driving conditions. Companies caught lying face millions in fines and lawsuits. Sf claims 1050 and delivers 700. Big difference.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
It's one thing to claim 30mpg and really get 28. That's due to driving conditions. Companies caught lying face millions in fines and lawsuits. Sf claims 1050 and delivers 700. Big difference.
Ok. You don't like the company because they lie but that still has nothing to do with the lights.

Anthem

Anthem

I don't know if you were referring to this or the actual numbers on the map but I don't think they know how to average properly 🤣
They lie about the average. I took that screen shoot several months ago. I believe if you go to their official website, the average has been removed. Just blatant lies IMO.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Butttttttt... did you guys know that mines bigger than yours?!

Anthem

Anthem

Ok. You don't like the company because they lie but that still has nothing to do with the lights.
This is funny, they make blatant lies about performance and your comment is that is still has nothing to do with the lights. How can that be true Arron? If I advertise that my car gets 50 miles to the gallon but in reality it gets 30 miles to the gallon it that OK as well?

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
As I said before, I don't like the company but the lights aren't bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom