So whats up with the new SpiderFarmer sf7000s?

• Thread starter Kylesidious
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthem

Anthem

As I said before, I don't like the company but the lights aren't bad.
How can you say this? you do not own the light and the company lies about performance. You are just looking at the information provided by the manufacturer and taking it as face value while they have been proven to lie. What makes you think there are not more lies in their marketing information?
How about their 3.57 pounds per light with the 7000, I can only assume you believe this number as well. Pretty bold claims, did they get some guy to veg a plant for 12 weeks and then run it in flower for 14 weeks? The bottom line for me, if you are willing to make bold face lies about performance and then just remove the lies from the website and say thank you for letting us know and in the mean time you take the average PPFD off the rest of your line of lights you are just a bold face liar and cannot be trusted with any information. Those of you defending the light I understand, but I cannot overlook the lies and take the rest of the information as true. Sure you can get results if you run the plant long enough but I run a strict schedule of 9 weeks in flower. I ran GMO last run and it is just not worth running the plant because it takes 12 to 13 weeks to finish.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
How can you say this? you do not own the light and the company lies about performance. You are just looking at the information provided by the manufacturer and taking it as face value while they have been proven to lie. What makes you think there are not more lies in their marketing information?
How about their 3.57 pounds per light with the 7000, I can only assume you believe this number as well. Pretty bold claims, did they get some guy to veg a plant for 12 weeks and then run it in flower for 14 weeks? The bottom line for me, if you are willing to make bold face lies about performance and then just remove the lies from the website and say thank you for letting us know and in the mean time you take the average PPFD off the rest of your line of lights you are just a bold face liar and cannot be trusted with any information. Those of you defending the light I understand, but I cannot overlook the lies and take the rest of the information as true. Sure you can get results if you run the plant long enough but I run a strict schedule of 9 weeks in flower. I ran GMO last run and it is just not worth running the plant because it takes 12 to 13 weeks to finish.
They advertise using lm301b and display how to tell fakes from reals. I don't think they'd do that if they used fakes themselves. Once again for the 4th time, I don't like the company but I think the lights are good.

What don't you understand about that? You keep bringing up "LiEs" but haven't addressed the fact that people get the same results from sf lights as other companies with the same wattage.

growsince79

growsince79

They advertise using lm301b and display how to tell fakes from reals. I don't think they'd do that if they used fakes themselves. Once again for the 4th time, I don't like the company but I think the lights are good.

What don't you understand about that? You keep bringing up "LiEs" but haven't addressed the fact that people get the same results from sf lights as other companies with the same wattage.
What kind of yield are you getting with sf? Have you compared it with other lights?

Porky1982

Porky1982

How many times do you ever just blindly trust a company and not read reviews first? And a lot of them!

We all know how to collectively sift through the bullshit and get to the facts. Nobody is asking you to believe 100% of what any company says. But have we gotten to the point where something like country of origin can cause such divide? And that for arguments sake we dismiss the honest reviews of our peers? Who all share a common goal? Idk.

I give my SF 2000s 3 and 4 stars because each has a different driver. Both loose a star for shitty company service.
Only an absolute idiot would blindly trust anything a Chinese knockoff company advertises.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
What do you use and what's the yield? My 100w hlg matches my 150w hps. Not a 400 or 600w hps as some Chinese lights claim.
Until this grow I only had a 70w (with 2 fans so probably only 60w) blurple but I got 2.5oz from it with 1 oz of popcorns.

Edit: I'll add that I had a really long veg.

Porky1982

Porky1982

Start of 2nd sentence. “I don’t think”
Yep that about sums it up. 🤪

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
It's my understanding that the chips are sorted by quality and sold at different prices. So one company might buy top bin while another buys seconds. Someone correct me if I'm wrong
I believe the bins are sorted by spectrum not quality.

Anthem

Anthem

It's my understanding that the chips are sorted by quality and sold at different prices. So one company might buy top bin while another buys seconds. Someone correct me if I'm wrong
Hence top bin LED's.

Anthem

Anthem

I believe the bins are sorted by spectrum not quality.
Not the only parameter.
LEDs are usually tested and sorted according to several key parameters such as the main wavelength, luminous intensity, light on, color temperature, operating voltage, and reverse breakdown voltage. ... There are two methods for sorting LEDs: one is chip-based test sorting, and the other is sorting of packaged LEDs.

Porky1982

Porky1982

I’ve heard this also.

Porky1982

Porky1982

But SF7000 will yield 3.57 pounds per run. SF even show that in their marketing information so it has to do that as an average for most growers right?

They should just round it up to 4 it’s a lot nicer number.
I’ve heard sf have a new light in development and it can grow 6lb per light and it’s only 80w if they say it on their website it MUST be true.

Anthem

Anthem

They should just round it up to 4 it’s a lot nicer number.
I’ve heard sf have a new light in development and it can grow 6lb per light and it’s only 80w if they say it on their website it MUST be true.
Wow is that the SF11000 I was hearing about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom