Wanted So who has the genetics/seeds to get

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Always looking for new genetics.
I’m a huge fan of Archive seeds. Some really good genetics.
Just bought light speed and oishii.

The moonbow crosses really rock.

I love solid og kush and gg#4.

Really liked alien rock candy.

What else is rocking the seed world?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I always mention them, but I will again -- if you like strains that tend to be on the sativa side of the spectrum, try Irie Genetics. For my personal tastes, weed that can send a newbie into a paranoid frenzy is about right for me. All of their strains are not like that, but a few are heart-racy, mind blowers. The breeder's descriptions are a good guide to which ones will do that.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
I always mention them, but I will again -- if you like strains that tend to be on the sativa side of the spectrum, try Irie Genetics. For my personal tastes, weed that can send a newbie into a paranoid frenzy is about right for me. All of their strains are not like that, but a few are heart-racy, mind blowers. The breeder's descriptions are a good guide to which ones will do that.
Yes check the farm. I also second the Irie recommendation. Got my best gal which was a firefly out of seed pack. Very sativa and easy to grow.

G

Gary7471

Yes check the farm. I also second the Irie recommendation. Got my best gal which was a firefly out of seed pack. Very sativa and easy to grow.
I know this thread is over a year old. If your still around? Can you give me a link to the "farm"

Top Bottom