So you want to know how good Chimera genetics are?

• Thread starter 40AmpstoFreedom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

40AmpstoFreedom

:dance:dance:dance:dance:dance:dance:dance:dance

U

uwg13

Nice grow!!! This is an excellent example for people thinking about trying some Chimera seeds. :D

C

Chimera

Great job 40, looking great as usual.

Thanks for posting those,
-Chimera

D

dogofan

mr chimera yuo are the best!I'm italian, please how i can get some of your genetics?gow it will be an enormous plesure for me...

D

dogofan

hi mr chimera, respect.i'm italian and i would like to get some of your genetics because grow it will be an enormuos plesure for me...how i can get it?thanks..

D

dogofan

thankyou very much chimera,I respect you and your breeding philosophy and so a would like to expose you an idea, so i can have the opinion and the response of a real ganja-guru like you, wat if someone grow different variety of cannabis in her environement (reproduced indoor as wll as possible) and then put all the varietys in one breeding room that reproduce an environement different from all others and let the plants have a normal evolution process and selection based on the new environement (at wich all the genetics have to adapt)for 2-3 or 4 (or many) generation?scuse me for my english..this idea come into my mind after reading an article (witch is an interview to you) in wich you talked about the innatural process of breed a plant with only one other plant, because marijuana is an infesting (maybe this word do not exist, i mean a plant with a very large population grow)...thankyou very much for the attention.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
dogofan, you need 25 posts on the farm ,(and you have 6 posts now), here to be able to see/ and/ access the actions here and then you can get some of Chimera's goodies ! Hope this helps you out ! monkey5

T

triplefelony

great pics. I'm looking at my jar of c+ and have never felt cooler.

B

blood

40AmpstoFreedom: Thanks for the post. Love your handle, best name ever. Cheers.

S

Stringer Bell

Very nice grow got to love top notch gentics:smiley_joint:

Z

zoeronerer

ay chimera thanks for your info and work. your posts are knowledgeable and you seem to have a good vibe. ever since i seen the pic of you with those weird sunglasses on in the cervantes book the chapter u wrote in there was butter. your genetics threads and articles are written with care and at the same time not too lofty for people to understand. lets see some new shit.

J

Jayrodd

True that!!!I've realized that Chimera ranks as one of the top 3 known breeders left, that hasn't gotten busted or went underground. Keep up the great work Chimera, I look forward to growing your future work!!!

B

Bullwinklemoose

I'm done with crappy Dutch genetics now, so I hope that C-15 doesn't put Chimera out of business. This Reefermadness shit is just getting silly now.

fractal

fractal

Eh moose what was with that cryptic remark in the other thread? Send people over? What?

D

drsnizz

just popped my floss today...hoping for the same outcome....urs look amazing

J

Jayrodd

he's prolly just meaning sending people over to the icmag.com forum.

K

kimburns

thanks for sharing the grow and letting us know more about chimeras genetics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom