SoCal C.C Jamaican OGs 85% SATIVA grow

• Thread starter socalval
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
socalval

socalval

ok so about two weeks ago i transplanted these into some one gallon square pots and found the problem ....compacted soil .after the transplant they turned green again and started to grow again .last night i transplanted them again into 2 gallon grow bags with a mix of happy frog and perlite .I didnt go with the smart pots based on the fact that they are not reusable and and a needed transplant can be deadly if the roots grow through .

P

puffinpiff

good to hear everything is on track and stayin green. i love the idea of an OG with a bit more of a sativa kick :heart i wish you the best of luck with these beauties!

socalval

socalval

WE ARE UP AND RUNNING IN THESE 2GALON BAGS .THE TOPS WERE PINCHED YESTERDAY .i want some cuts to run these again now that i know her a lilttle better .the last one is that lil burnt runt ill top that one next week .:boogie:

RCA 0422
RCA 0423
RCA 0424
RCA 0425
RCA 0426
Aligee

Aligee

nice plants there socalval !!! you got to run them smartpots there unbelievalble bro amazing roots mass unlike plastic containers no more grow bags for me anyhow nice !!!

socalval

socalval

nice plants there socalval !!! you got to run them smartpots there unbelievalble bro amazing roots mass unlike plastic containers no more grow bags for me anyhow nice !!!

what size did you use ? I hear they double in size ,but im not going to put an unsexed plant in a smart pot, thats not smart ....
once i find a lady ill put two cuts in five gallon smart pots one inside and one outside .why two ????????? dont know how big shes going to get .

Aligee

Aligee

what size ...i use 1,2 & 3 gallon smartpots for my mothers and for seedlings while i sex them there pretty cheap bro!!! and work as advertised !!! im currently testing out some rootmaker pots theres some hard evidence to this root pruning pots massive rootmass like hydro !!!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

what size did you use ? I hear they double in size ,but im not going to put an unsexed plant in a smart pot, thats not smart ....

You can actually plant a smart pot inside another smart pot without disturbing the roots too badly; they'll grow through the smaller pot, it might trash the pot, but what's $3 when you're harvesting a qp of killer?
Also, smart pot can be re-used; rinse them off really well, take 'em to the laundromat and use their washing machine to sanitize them. I rinse them off one more time after the machine wash, to get any leftover bleach residue out of the fibers...
I think when you try one, you'll be happy with everything but how floppy it is when you have to move the plant. But you're accustomed to that with your grow bags...
Hope this grow and all your others kick some ass! Nice work.

socalval

socalval

Heres a lil info i picked up from kid twist in another jamaican thread........

Originally Posted by Swerve
ahh did i not put the story i thought i did...my best friends uncle owns a vacation resort in kingston.. he is a smoker such a smoker high times is gonna do an event at his resort.. anyways he smokes crazy styles the uncle the owner of the resort. one of his employees is his connect so he gets erb on the island that i have never even heard about. when my friend was given a sack from his uncles connect for them i told him prior to going to ask for lambsbread or lambsbreathe. and if they dont know what that was to ask for the shit bob marley used to smoke.. she came back with a bag full of buds that were light green and silver in crystals..he said it was so sticky he stuck it to the wall...so he did what he was supposed to do ask for seeds.. the next day she came back with a handfull about 250-300 seeds. we ahve been growing them for about 2 years now. with pretty killer results.. the buds are lime green and just coated in trichs.. smells like a skunk got beat up by passion fruit. i already have about 20 or so f2's growing along..so lots to see how the f2's do and what comes from them...but they are def from kingston and def from jamaica. no doubt about that.

socalval

socalval

You can actually plant a smart pot inside another smart pot without disturbing the roots too badly; they'll grow through the smaller pot, it might trash the pot, but what's $3 when you're harvesting a qp of killer?
Also, smart pot can be re-used; rinse them off really well, take 'em to the laundromat and use their washing machine to sanitize them. I rinse them off one more time after the machine wash, to get any leftover bleach residue out of the fibers...
I think when you try one, you'll be happy with everything but how floppy it is when you have to move the plant. But you're accustomed to that with your grow bags...
Hope this grow and all your others kick some ass! Nice work.

THANKS altitude !!!!!!! Now thats what i needed to hear ! this is the first time ive used these bags .the guy at the local shop talked hiself right out of a sale that day .He told me it would not work if i tried to put it on top of another pot .

socalval

socalval

hey farmers is the Jamaican OG a cross of tahoe crossed with a pure jamaican strain ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom